Chapter thirteen

Third POV~

"Hey!! Get ready audience! Mass media! It's the high school fighting ground that you all love!" Present mic yelled to the audience who cheers in excitement.

"Everybody, UA sports festival is about to start! Are you readyyy!?!" Gaara stood with the rest of his classmates as they waited for them to be called upon and walk out onto the field, the only thing gaara can think about is how loud present mic is.

"The first year students will now enter!" Upon being called upon the class started to make their way to the exit nervously but gaara didn't feel as nervous as everyone else.

The crowd cheered loudly as they made their appearance, they made their way further of the large field and they all looked around at the large crowd that was cheering enthusiastically at them.

Most of the class sweat drop at the massive crowd, it is quite a large crowd but if you want to be a pro you should get used to attention like this, unless you'd rather be a underground pro like aizawa that is, is what gaara had thought.

Present mic started introduce the other classes but gaara paid no mind to anything around him, that is until a whip sound was heard and they turned their head to the direction of the sound and there stood midnight the rated 13 pro hero.

The crowd started to cheer more but you can tell it was mostly males, the students blushed as they stared at the beautiful women, sure midnight was gorgeous but gaara didn't find her sexually attractive like everyone else, he isn't into stuff like that anyway.

Midnight called up bakugou to make a pledge and he walked up and it was silent till he spoke "i pledge... I'll be number one" everyone started to boo at bakugou and the class stumbled in surprise at the declare, gaara made no reaction to his words, why would he? It's not like they didn't expect that out of bakugou, i mean come in it's bakugou.

Gaara sighed and waited for things to continue and when they did a screen showed up and showed a spinning shell of sorts and spun till they landed on a game, gaara wondered why they showed it, it was manually picked before hand since they can't possibly set up a arena or obstacle in a matter of moments, perhaps it's for entertainment and the suspense.

Midnight explains the course and how all 11 classes will participate in it, gaara listens carefully and nods when she finishes speaking, this will be way enough.

The classes went i from of a narrow hallway of sorts and gets in place and ready to run, unlike how others get into stances he dimpling stands straight with his arms crossed 'it's most likely everyone will get cramped up in ther and will have little to no movement spaces, better for me to fly above them with my sand.' He thinks.

The count down button counts down and once it gets to three everyone takes off, just as gaara had suspected everyone got cramped and is pushing and shoving each other, sand forms under gaaras feet and levitates him off the ground and above all the students.

Gaaras use of his quirk caught some eyes and they gapped at him in shock and annoyance, gaara kept his balance and kept his head forward not sparing anyone a glance.

A sudden chill went through the hallway of sorts and gaara looked down and seen people feet frozen to the ground and a attempt to freeze him as Ice formed to wrap around him but his sand moved him quickly enough not to be caught in such a trap.

He hummed and got to the the end of the tall and long hallway and kept his sand at his feet as todoroki froze the ground outside also, despite how it may seem gaaras sand is quite fast and agile which kept him at a slightly fast speed then todoroki who looked at him in anger.

Others used their quirk to get out of todorokis trap and went on with the run with small trouble from the ice but bakugou seemed to have no problem, as usual bakugou yelled out insults and useless words that almost everyone ignored.

Mineta kept up with the others surprisingly and shouted words at gaara and todoroki about catching up to them and surpassing them but was cut off by a hard metal arm smacking him away.

If gaara was the same as he was when he was younger he would have definitely laughed at his misfortune but gaara looked away, the thing that slapped mineta was a robot.

Gaara ignored the dialogue and wrapped his large amount of sand around them and crushed them fast and easy and dropped the remaining parts to the ground, as he finished getting rid of his two robots ice froze the robots in place and seen todoroki run through the legs.

"Gaara and todoroki dominate the battle grounds and a awesome move on both of their hands! Gaara uses his sand to destroy the robots fast and easy!! How amazing!!" Present mic tells out praising both students but gaara couldn't care less honestly.

Gaara frowned and floated past the robots and quickly caught up to todoroki and passed him by about 15 feet, gaara heard a loud crash and Ice shatter and he could guess todoroki froze the robots as they fell and would fall over on the others, gaara must say it was a smart move on his hand.

"The first to pass the first barrier is todoroki shoto but in first place is gaara!!" Present mic yells to the crowd once again with his dialogue which the people seem to love for a unknown reason, maybe it's his loud and enthusiastic personality.

Todoroki seems to scowl at gaara who is in front of him but he has never gotten off his sand that levitated him in the air which meant he still had physical stamina but hopefully his quirk stamina won't be as great but it probably is since how good he is at using his quirk.

Gaara seen a large cliff of sorts, as the author forgets what it is called but gaara sighs at how easy this is going for him as he goats over this as well but he can feel 5% of his quirk drained but it is not as bad right now as he barley used any of his power just yet.

"Gaara uses the same move since the beginning but dominates everyone else!! How strong is this kid hahhh?!" The crowd cheers as they watch the two in the lead, the red head is further ahead then the half and half boy by a few feet.

Gaara paused same with todoroki as they are surprised by the land mine in front of them, in all honesty gaara doesn't know why he stopped, it's not a breeze weither he is in the air or on the ground.

'I better show off a bit if i want a intern with a powerful pro hero' gaara thinks as he floats back to the ground and places his feet down gently and quietly, he started to run towards the mine field at a fast speed. 

1273 words

A bit short but i really am surprised people are reading this and voting to i decided to update, it's kinda hard having to write and watch on only your phone but it's okay, i hope you all have a good rest of your night or day.

(Sorry if you find spelling mistakes)