Chapter six

Third POV~

everyone seemed quite excited to do this but Gaara was disappointed, he can fight anyone in this class by himself but he has to be in teams, with someone who will only drag him down in the end, plus he has only talked to two people in his class.

all might told them to grab a piece of paper and get into groups of two, Gaara went up to the box that all might held, he reached his hand in and grabbed a piece of paper and went back to his spot where he stood, looking down to his paper he got the letter I.

nodding Gaara folded the paper and set it in his pocket he had, he waited for the teams to be revealed and closed his eyes to think.

Gaara opened his eyes again when the teams were made, and he looked for his name 'mashirao ojiro and gaara' he frowned, not knowing who that is he waited for them to come to him instead, he's not going to go around asking who is who, that would be stupid.

with Gaara's supposed teammate seeing said boys name he was a bit intimidating to him, the guy barely talked and got 3rd in the quirk test, had a strong quirk that can be used for defence and offence, from what he heard momo say he was just shy but ojiro fully knows that's not it, Gaara seems to not like anyone and will avoid them at all times and overall is a cold person.

ojiro walked over to Gaara slowly but made his presence known, Gaara's eyes opened and glanced at his now teammate "uh hey, I'm ojiro mashirao" said boy extended his hand to Gaara to shake hands but Gaara didn't do that same, he only gave him a nod in acknowledgement.

ojiro slowly pulled his hand away awkwardly and didn't know what else to say to his teammate 'it is much harder to talk to him than I thought' ojiro just stood next to Gaara to find out who they will be facing.

"so, uh do you want to tell each other our quirks and how we can use it effectively?" he turned to Gaara and away from the screen where bakugou and midoriya were fighting, Gaara looked over to ojiro and nodded "ah okay, I guess I'll go first, well my tail is self-explanatory, I've taken martial art classes, I'm more suited for close combat."

ojiro scratched his cheek awkwardly, Gaara hummed and nodded and thought of what to say about his quirk, if he wants to win he will do what he has to even if he has to talk to others "my quirk is called sand devil and I can use it however I want, I am suited for both close and far range combat." 

ojiro took in the information and nodded "very useful quirk too, you can use it for protection, attacking and capture" Gaara nodded, ojiro smiled and nodded "I think we will do okay, our mixture of long-range and close-range will go well together" once again he only received a nod.

"Okay! the team I vs team B!" all might speak up and caught both of their attention "it seems like it is our turn Gaara" ojiro made his way towards all might and Gaara followed in suit "team I will be the villains and team B is the hero's!"

ojiro and Gaara go to battle building B when they got into the room with the fake bomb ojiro turns to Gaara "so do you have any plans Gaara?" and he nods, and starts to make a dome around the bomb to protect it.

ojiro smacks the rough and hard sand with his tail and surprisingly the sand was quite durable "this might actually work Gaara! your sand is really durable" he hums and stood next to ojiro by the bomb.

"start!!" all might shouted from the speakers as sirens go off too, Gaara froze and quickly sent sand to ojiro and himself and lifted the two off into the air "huh!? Gaara what are you ?" Gaara shot him a look and shook his head at him. 

barley a few seconds later ice started to cover the whole building including the spot he and ojiro stood, if Gaara didn't make his move just then they would be frozen to the floor with no way to get put without tearing their skin off.