Chapter five

Third POV~

another sleepless night came and went, over the years Gaara has got insomnia from his anxiety of being killed in his sleep and also from shukaku threatening him if he sleeps he will take over his body and go on a rampage, it certainly frustrated Gaara but he listened anyway not wanting to risk it and put people in danger.

Gaara sat in the kitchen waiting for Temari, he wanted her to make him another bento box for him today he didn't really want lunch rush's food for now. 

Gaara watched Temari walk down the stairs rubbing the sleepiness from her eyes while she yawned, because she yawned she hasn't seen Gaara just yet, but when she opened her eyes and saw her brother casually sitting at the table watching her she screamed "Gaara! I uh I didn't see you there...sorry"

she awkwardly grabbed some cereal to eat, Gaara said nothing in response but took a bite of toast that he had made, Gaara got up from the table and picked up his bag and left before Temari can say anything

no use in talking to someone who doesn't want to talk to you.

<>~~~<>~~~<>~~~<>

Gaara was at his desk that was beside the half and half boy, Gaara didn't bother to learn anyone else's name that he already knew, like momo, mina... yeah that's all he only knows their names so far, it doesn't matter as he will know them eventually.

his thoughts were cut short when momo had waved to him from her seat "Gaara! good morning" she had the usual smile she gave him, her greetings to him had caught others attention especially a certain blonde with a black streak and grape boy no one likes. 

mina had also turned to Gaara and hopped her way over to his desk "good morning Gaara! how has your morning been?" she bent down a bit and tilted her head him, Gaara had a good view of her and he looked her up and down and nodded 

mina hadn't noticed Gaara look her up and down but a grape boy and Pikachu boy surely did "huh?! that's not fair! he gets two good mornings from two beautiful girls and all he says is ok?!!" a grape boy yelled as he cried "he even had a good view and had a look!!" a lightning boy yelled

hearing this mina turned dark pink and turned to Gaara "y-you did?! I-I mean I definitely did mind but-" Gaara sighed at her antics "shut up." he looked another way not wanting to deal with mina right now.

gaara's remark didn't go unnoticed by a rather stick up ass guy cause he was being scolded like he had a right to say anything  "you must not speak to a classmate in such manners! it is highly inappropriate!" he made straight repetitive hand motions. 

Gaara glared at him in distaste, now he's just being annoying, Gaara moved his hand towards him to do something but the class wasn't aware what, he was interrupted by the door slamming open and all might be there in his silver age costume on.

"I am- coming through the door like a normal person!!" Gaara pulled his hand away from glasses and acted like he wasn't about to do something but half and half's eyes never left Gaara's figure, Gaara acted like he didn't feel his eyes burning into his body and stared at all might, he will definitely tell Temari about this later. 

"it's the real all might!.." "oh my god, I think I just got goosebumps!" Gaara questioned the last comment, how do you get goosebumps from him just walking through a door?

I think they're talking about all might just being here

Gaara heard shukaku answer his small question and it made sense if he was any other person he surely would have felt excited and nervous but unluckily he wasn't any other person.

all might stand at the front desk and put his large hands on his hips "the course I am responsible for foundational hero studies, and today we will have combat training!" all might pulled out a remote and press a button that made multiple cabinets appear at the side of the classroom

"followed by your own custom made hero costumes!!" everyone seemed excited to wear the new costumes and have battle training, Gaara went up and grabbed his suitcase that had his costume in it. 

Temari must have made his costume cause it did seem to fit his style in clothing, he quickly put it on and walked out to where they would be doing the battle training and it seemed like he was the first one out other than all might. 

when all might saw Gaara he sent him a smile which he only got a nod in return "so young Gaara! may I ask what is your quirk, I believe I forgot" Gaara had no problem telling him, after all, who would he be if he denied the number one hero "no I do not mind at all, my quirk is called sand devil and I can control and to my will and my quirk also has a mind of its own and has a physical form and can talk to me."

from what Aizawa told him Gaara doesn't talk much and when he does it's less than two words so this is the most they've known he had talked which greatly surprised all might but felt glad Gaara felt comfortable to talk so much around him.

"that's quite impressive young Gaara! you say a physical form and mind of its own?" he asked once more, Gaara nodded "thank you all might, and yes he has a mind of his own and a physical form, his name is shukaku" he nodded in confirmation.

"that's quite a quirk you got there! I like your costume too! who designed it for you?" all might gave him a wide smile, it is not as if all might is gathering information he just wants to know Gaara more, he is quite the character from what he heard.

"thank you again all might, my sister designed it." Gaara had his arms crossed as he looked at all might as they talked, it's quite nice talking to someone you know you can trust and who doesn't fear you like you're a monster.

"ohh a sister I see! how cool!" all Gaara could do is nod, at that moment the rest of the class started to come out in their costumes, none of them really stood out to Gaara, some of them were either too plain, too bright or too revealing or skintight.

he could care less about the revealing and skin-tight costumes, mina came up to him with her bright costume "oh Gaara! I love your costume, it suits you a lot!" he frowned and turned away from mina trying to ignore her "what do you think of mine Gaara?" she looked up at him before doing a twirl to show all of her costumes to him 

she waited for a response but got none "oh come on Gaara, don't be shy just tell me" he sighed and looked down at her "ugly." he honestly answered but mina just laughed "you're funny Gaara" he sighed 'how annoying.'

"isn't that gourd heavy?" Gaara looked at his gourd that was filled with his sand "no" she looked to the gourd then to Gaara "can I try holding it?" she gave him a pleading look which didn't affect him at all, he wanted her to stop looking at him like that. cause its starting to disgust him

"no" she frowned "why!?" she got closer to him but he just backed away "you're annoying." she dramatically gasped "how rude!" Gaara rolled his eyes at her "leave me alone." she shook her head no, he made his sand pick her up.

"hey! Gaara what are you doing" she tried wiggling around to get out but the sand didn't budge, the sand moved her beside momo which was far away and set her down, she fell on her butt "ouch" she went to go run back to Gaara but all might spoke up.

"Okay! now let us get talking about what we will be doing! we will be doing 2 v 2 of hero and villains!"

1689 words

his outfit is basically his outfit in Shippuden.

edited~