Chapter thirty-two

third pov

It's been two days since Gaara got back from the internship and two days since todoroki and Gaara hung out at his house, todoroki gave his number to him as he didn't give it to him along with the others.

at times todoroki would send him pictures of random things during his day, he sent a picture of cacti he saw in a store, Gaara was confused about the random picture he received so he sent him a picture of his cacti back.

today he had to go back to school, as they had a small break after internships, Gaara couldn't bother to know the reason since it was probably just a meeting or something.

Gaara watched the sunset go up just like he does every night and day, it never fails to calm him, the beautiful colours and calming aroma.

sighing he got up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower, closing the door and grabbing a towel and setting it down, turning the faucet on till cold water spurred out, Gaara felt the water and felt satisfied with it, nodding he started to undress.

<>~~~<>~~~<>~~~<>

after Gaara took his shower and ate he made his way out f the house when it reached 5;50, walking to school was the same as every other day, same as getting to class first and sitting in silence till others came.

an hour later everyone was in class except for Aizawa, todoroki turned to him and started to talk to him and started to talk about his days off and what he ate, Gaara simply listened to him talk while he said something in return with a nod.

todoroki didn't seem to mind his quiet nature and talked for the both of them, although it was out of his comfort zone, talking as much as he did with Gaara, he didn't mind, Gaara made him feel comfortable and understood.

"then I ate soba, I think there is a show that you would like, maybe we can watch it together" todoroki went on, Gaara nodded "sure" todoroki hummed "your house or mine?" Gaara shrugged "my house I guess"

"Okay, we can go shopping for snacks with my dad's credit card," todoroki said and their conversation went on, they got a few looks from others

mina who was talking with tsuyu and uraraka saw the two talking comfortably "hey don't you guys think Gaara and todoroki have gotten closer?" tsuyu and uraraka looked where mina was, Gaara and todoroki were talking

although it seemed like todoroki was talking the most while Gaara just listened, the sight was quite surprising, out of everyone, they never would have thought those two would become friends. "yea, you're right"

they started to look at them a bit more, a bit longer than necessary, Gaara who felt their stares glanced at them, making eye contact with mina first, she quickly looked away panicked and yelped

the rest f the girls did the same, not knowing why but followed mina anyways "what? what is it" jirou who was also with them asked mina "g-gaara-kun looked back at us, I panicked" she awkwardly laughed

she got the courage to look back and her heart almost jumped out of her chest when she seen gaara was still looking at er with those enhancing eyes, turning a dark shade of pink she acted as if nothing happened.

Gaara raised an eyebrow but turned back to todoroki who was still talking, noticing something was wrong "what's wrong?" he asked and tilted his head at Gaara, he thought it was something he said

"I don't know, mina and the other girls keep staring at us, it's weird" Gaara shrugged and glanced at the girls around tsuyu's desk talking, todoroki shrugged his shoulders "oh well, anyway as I was saying-"