Chapter seven

Third POV~

Gaara had been talking to shukaku last night about how far their abilities go right now and he found out shukaku can heal Gaara but it takes a longer amount of time to heal broken bones, although the healing power gets faster the more Gaara gets hurt, which is why the healing power is so slow, Gaara barely gets hurt cause of the sand protecting him.

Gaara said he would find a way to make it more powerful than it is now, Gaara has control over the sand that automatically protects him like an on and off switch, 

any type of physical contact disgusts Gaara, and his sand helps with him not having any physical contact, he barely let Temari touch him and kankuro is already out of the question.

Gaara got to the gates of UA but it seems like the news of all might teaching here got out to the public, paparazzi were crowding the entrance just to get a word in about all might and they had already seen Gaara coming and started to run towards him to ask questions "hey! hey! how is all might as a teacher?" "is it true all might teaches here?!" "what do you think of all might teaching here!" 

they all crowded Gaara but sand stopped them from getting closer than needed, Gaara kept walking to the gates ignoring the questions thrown at him, when getting to the gates he signed in and walked in but not before turning to look at a certain reporter and gave a cold look to them that gave them shivers.

he turned back around and headed to class and sat in his usual seat, todoroki looked at him and glared but Gaara just ignored him, Aizawa was a few minutes late but Gaara just guessed it was the press or maybe he was sleeping.

when Aizawa looked even more tired than usual but the press was quite a bother so who can blame the man "sorry and the late notice, but there will be something I have to in this class." Gaara hoped he would have to expel someone, mostly the grape-haired boy, Gaara may not like people but he draws the line at perverts and that's exactly what the grape boy is.

"Today, a class representative is to be selected" the class muttering has stopped and made everyone silent for a little bit and that pleased Gaara "it's actually a normal school activity!" it is? not like Gaara knows anything about it, he never went to school till now.

"I recommend myself!" "I want to be class rep too!" "and I-" it seemed the silence as short lasted sadly and everyone started to raise their hands to be nominated for class rep, what's so great about class rep? it is quite boring unless you want something good on your resume.

after a lot of noise, glasses stood up and purposed they make anonymously votes and some other stuff Gaara didn't listen to, glasses were loud and stuck up which made Gaara not like him, but who does Gaara like? no one.

they started to pass out paper to vote and Gaara just sat still, momo would be a good choice but as much as Gaara didn't want to admit it glasses seemed like a natural leader, but he realized he didn't know his name so he just opted to wringing glasses boy. 

when Aizawa looked to the votes and came across a paper with neat writing with 'glasses boy' on it he deadpanned and just sighed.

when the votes came in Gaara saw on the board that midoriya had 3 votes, momo had 2 votes and Iida with one, gaara's mouth opened ever so slightly in realization 'so his name is Iida. boring'

he looked back at Iida who wasn't too far away, glasses was shocked and moved to tears when he saw someone vote for him, Gaara sighed at him and shook his head at him, why is it such a big deal to him anyway.

after the class rep was confirmed Aizawa told them that the lesson was over and it was lunch was starting, Gaara stood up and grabbed the lunch Temari made him and walked to the cafeteria and sat down at an empty table hoping to eat alone today.