Chapter thirty-four

third pov

Gaara and todoroki have spent their week studying, along with some gaming and todoroki's dad had actually let shoto come over often, seems like endeavour is still trying to get ahold of Gaara but he could care less.

"are you ready for the exams today?" todoroki asked Gaara "mhm" was his simple answer, even if he hadn't studied he wouldn't have too hard of a time, but that doesn't matter, he should study anyway and that's what he did.

they were given their papers and started putting their whole focus onto the exam, looking at the questions Gaara hummed, nodding he started writing his answers down.

"all right, put your pencils down. the last person in each row brings sheets to me" Aizawa lazily told everyone, Gaara got up from his seat and started taking the papers on the people in his row as he was the last person in the row. and now that their written exams are now over, it's time to go onto the practical.

<>~~~<>~~~<>~~~<>

class 1A now stood in front of the teachers in their hero costume, Gaara stood by hagakure and looked down at her, or what he can see that is, why is her costume so revealing? oh well, he doesn't care much just curious. 

but there's something about hagakure...how did she even get into ua in the first place? class 1A no less, he doubted she would even make it into class b, another thing is how did she score higher than midoriya in the quirk assignment test?

midoriya is physically stronger than her, while her quirk limits her to only being invisible, there will always be some things he will never know about her and he wants to know the answer, but that will have to wait as it's irrelevant.

hagakure felt someone staring at her, she slowly looked up and saw Gaara staring at her intensely, although she knew he couldn't see her physically his intense gaze made her shiver a bit "uhm...Gaara?" 

hearing her speak Gaara snapped out of his thoughts, judging by her costume Gaara guessed where her head would be, he narrowed his eyes at presumingly where her face was, he looked at her suspiciously and clicked his tongue before looking away 

hagakure froze, she felt as if he can actually see her, and that look he gave her, it was as f he knew everything about her. 'whats this feeling?' she thought to herself before paying attention in front of her.

"now then, let's begin the last test, remember it's possible to fail this final. if you want to go camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes" Aizawa said

"uh, why are all the teachers here?" jirou asked confused "I expected you all to gather information, and think you have some idea of what you will be doing today," Aizawa said back "we're fighting those big ol' robots!" Denki yelled while making a weird pose

"fireworks! smores! here we come, camp!" mina said enthusiastically, it seems like she never runs out of energy, if only he was that enthusiastic all the time Gaara thought

suddenly nezu's voice was heard but it was muffled "actually, this years test.." Gaara looked in the direction of the voice and saw Aizawa's scarf moving 'was he seriously in his scarf this whole time?' Gaara asked himself

"will be completely different for various reasons!" nezu popped out of Aizawa's scarf with one arm in the air with the other pushing Aizawa's face away, and he didn't do anything nor did he have a reaction 

"principle nezu?!" most of the class said, while Denki and mina looked like their lives were over "you're changing things?" momo said "the tests now have a new focus, there will be hero work of course but also teamwork and combat between actual people"

nezu kept going on "and you know what that means for you? you students will be working together in pairs and your opponents will be one of our esteemed UA teachers! isn't that fabulous?!" 

the class gasped in shock and worry "we're...fighting the teachers?" uraraka asked, "additionally, your partners and opponents have already been chosen, they were chosen by my factor based on various factors including fighting style, grades and interpersonal relationships.."

Gaara paid close attention, that is a smart way of figuring out opponents and partners, as expected of Aizawa. "first yaoyorozu and todoroki are a team, against me"  Aizawa had this smirk on his face for some reason, uh anyway...

"then we have midoriya paired with bakugou" bakugou and midoriya looked at each other in disbelief, oh boy they will not work together well, Gaara predicted that midoriya would come up with a plan but bakugou would go like 

'i don't need your shitty help Deku!' 'i could do this all on my own cause I'm so strong' 

seems about right "and their opponent is..." before Aizawa can continue all might made a dramatic entrance by coming from the sky and landing in a cool way,

'I guess the number one hero needs to make a cool entrance all the time...maybe I should come up with one too?' Gaara thought to himself 

seemed like the two were paired against all might, how unlucky for them, they then started to announce who the pairs and their opponents were, Gaara was paired up with jirou against present mic.

they will have 30 minutes to put handcuffs on the hero or escape to the exit, after the pros told them everything they need to know they left and the students left to strategize.

"would you like to strategize Gaara?" jirou asked him, he hummed before shaking his head "no" she awkwardly nodded before walking away too, Gaara didn't want to strategize right now, for now, he will on;y watch the matches.

956 words

a bit shorter chapter, I think I'll speed through the final exam a bit.