Chapter ten

Third POV~

Gaara laid in the hospital bed sound asleep for the first time in years, but when gaara gained consciousness of his mind he shot up in the bed and was now wide awake, he looked around the room but it was all white and had that hospital smell that they always had, normally gaara wouldn't know what it would smell like cause he has never been in one for himself.

He came to the hospital a few times when kankuro would stupidly break his bone and he and Temari would have to bring him to the hospital and get a cast or even get it healed right away, either way gaara did not like the smell of the hospital as it smelled like death and hand sanitizer, and just because he kills people their smell is horrible and disgusting.

When gaara glanced around the room he seen no one in the room nor any flowers but that was to be expected, who would actually check up on him and be nice enough to bring flowers along with them and actually give it to him, they'd certainly be out of their mind to do so in any case.

Ah you're awake gaara, good now can we leave this dump it smells of sanitizer, tch disgusting

Shukaku's voice rang through gaara's head, he nodded and stood up easily as shukaku had already healed them both, he looked around the room for his clothes since he was only dressed in the ugly hospital gown they would dress you in, gaara then realized that his clothes were ripped apart during the USJ attack, he sighed as he just transported himself back home with using his sand.

Gaara was now in his own room that looked like it was never touched, it better not be touched since no one is allowed into his room anyway, he changed his clothes and sat on his bed in boredom as there is not much gaara can do and he never learned to play video games nor does he have any gaming consoles and anything else is off the list, tv was down stairs and his siblings are down there and does not want to be bothered by them.

You know you should try sleeping~

Shukaku taunted him "no. you will only take over my body and kill everyone" gaara responded with boredom in his voice, shukaku let out a deep laugh at his hosts sentence, gaara looked at his book self he had in his room for entertainment.

And why would I do that, you were sleeping earlier just fine.

Gaara sighed and shook his head "that is only because you had to heal my body cause if I died you would die too." He remarked before picking up a book about different plants as he doesn't have much books that he hasn't finished, also he loves the plant cacti

Shukaku said nothing but laughed at gaara before staying silent as he knew gaara was right and he already knew his intentions of wanting gaara to go to sleep, gaara only shook his head in disapproval at his antics and continued to read about cacti.

<>~~~<>~~~<>~~~<>

back at the hospital a certain green haired boy and his friends walked up to the hospitals front desk a man sat at, midoriya awkwardly scratched his cheek before raising his voice "ah sir may we see gaara? he got transferred here a few hours ago" the man who sat at the desk looked up from his paperwork.

"hm? ah yes, he is room 303" the trio all nodded and thanked the man before making their way to the room given to them "I hope gaara-kun is okay" uraraka spoke up from within the worried tension, iida nodded in agreement "I hope so as well"

upon coming up to the door they took a deep breath of air before opening the door, but they were met with a empty room, they looked around the room but there was no sign of gaara anywhere "huh? where is gaara?" uraraka asked

the two boys shook their head in confusion of not knowing either "ill go tell a doctor he's gone" iida said as he left the room and uraraka and midoriya were left in the room alone together.

<>~~~<>~~~<>~~~<>

back with gaara he had went down stairs to get a glass of water but Temari who was in the kitchen had seen him and yelled out in surprise "Ga-gaara!! what are you doing here!? why aren't you at the hospital?" he frowned at her annoying shouts, as it was quite annoying.

"I am no longer hurt, there is no need to be there any longer than necessary" he spoke as he grabbed his glass of water that was now filled up and started to head back to his room, Temari sputtered in confusion "ill.. just call the hospital then.." her mutter went ignored by gaara.

"today does not seem like a good day for me, neither is any other day though." he said as he closed his door and went back to his book while occasionally taking drinks of his water, gaara hummed at a fact he learned about the cacti just now "perhaps I should get a cacti."

945 words

short chapter cause I have school but the beginning was written on the bus to school, anyway ill put some questions bellow and you can answer is you'd like

any chapter ideas you'd like to suggest? -

do you want a love interest (if so who?) and if not say so also -

any friendships you want gaara to be in? -

do you want visuals? like ( gifs and pictures ) I personally like them cause it helps me, plus I'm bad at descriptions -