Chapter thirty-three

third pov

after the whole ordeal, everyone went to the locker rooms to change back into their uniforms and just like every other time, Gaara put up a sand wall around him so the others wouldn't see the scars on his body.

just like how he would usually do, he minded his own business but however, he happened to hear Mineta's annoying voice talking to midoriya.

"hey, midoriya! you won't believe what I just found, a jackpot" after getting dressed Gaara put away the sand walls and looked at what Mineta was talking about, he never has something good planned.

a small hole in the wall. "someone shawshanked a hole in this wall!" Gaara frowned as he realized that on the other side of the wall was the girl's locker room, Mineta blushed "a previous generation has given us a gift!"

this caught everyone in the boy's locker room's attention "you know what's next door right? this looks into the girl's locker room!" Mineta had a creepy look on his face that made Gaara want to shove sand down his throat till he dies...

"don't even think about it! peeping on them like that would be criminal" iida chopped his hand up and down as he scolded Mineta, Gaara had to agree it is really disrespectful, to even think about girls like that is just impolite.

"then you'll have to throw me in solitary confinement 'cuz you can't stop me!" Mineta grabbed the sheet of paper the covered the hole and ripped it off with a perverted look on his face. Gaara took a step forward to stop Mineta.

"I wanna see yaoyorozu's curves, ashido's slender waist! hagakure's floating underwear, uraraka's super fine body! asui's unexpectedly soft boobies!" now Mineta had a whole lot of drool coming from his mouth.

Gaara was now furious, to even say such a thing about a girl's body! and why leave out jirou? she was equally as beautiful as the others but left her out because of her body, a girl's body is not ours to think out so disgustingly.

before Mineta can take a peek at the girls, Gaara stopped him by wrapping sand around his whole body "if solitary confinement can't stop you, perhaps me shoving sand down your throat will." 

with his sand Gaara forced open his mouth while making sure he couldn't close it, Mineta started to scream, sand started to go into his mouth and down his throat. you might have thought Gaara was kidding but he has no sense of humour. he also hates the small perverted useless piece of shit.

Mineta started to chock and began to panic, the guys screamed in fright "Gaara! don't shove sand down his throat! you're gonna kill him" iida yelled and they tried to stop Gaara, as much as they don't like Mineta, they cant let Gaara kill him. "ah! Mineta stopped moving!!" Denki yelled as Mineta went limp 

while in the locker room with the girls, they were disgusted with Mineta and before jirou could stick her earphone jack into the hole and stop Mineta they all heard iida and the guys yelling "Gaara! don't shove sand down his throat!  you're gonna kill him"

they were relieved yet startled by the fact that Gaara was shoving sand down Mineta's throat "ugh! I hate Mineta" mina said "but I'm glad Gaara stopped him, although I think shoving sand down his throat is a bit much.." uraraka said

momo smile softy at the thought Gaara looking to for them, "Gaara truly is a good person" she said blushing.

<>~~~<>~~~<>~~~<>

after the guys managed to stop Gaara they all went back to class, sero taped up the unconscious Mineta and dragged him back to class, it was quite a sight to others.

after the guys got back to the class, the girls soon showed up, they came up to gaara's desk in the far corner, "thank you for doing what you did Gaara-kun, it was very kind of you to do" uraraka smiled at him.