Chapter nine

Third POV~

 "Nice to meet you, we are the league of villains"

the mist guy was blocking their exit which made them stop in their tracks, the blonde is known as bakugou and the red-haired male rushed towards the mist villain and 13 had no time to stop them, 'idiots!!' Gaara thought as they were all enveloped by the black mist.

The next thing Gaara knew he was falling to the ground, he quickly made a sand cushion to stop his fall, Gaara looked around him and he was at a place in the building but nowhere near his classmates.

there were chuckles from multiple people and he saw a crowd of villains circling around him trying to intimidate him, they sucked at it though. how weak.

"look what we have here, it's just a little boy" a male taunted as the others laughed along "let's kill him!" another said as they rushed towards Gaara, sand shot out to the attacker and they were all enveloped in the sand "you're all pathetic."

screams and cracking of bones were heard from his victim, the villains stumbled back "what-what the actual hell!?" Gaara looked over to whom spoke, Gaara raised his arms arm into the air "sand shower." lowering his arms back down, a cloud of sand hovered high above the rest before they formed into balls of sand and starts to fall down to them.

yelling and grunts were heard all around Gaara as he just stood there with a glare and arms crossed, when it went all silent, Gaara saw every man and woman on the ground unconscious, with a click of his tongue he turned around and walked off to where he thought everyone was.

when he made it to the center Gaara was unimpressed with the situation, a big villain with huge muscles and a beak-like mouth, the villain was hovering over a broken Aizawa, his arms were weirdly bent back to an unnatural angle and made Aizawa raise his head.

Aizawa's forehead was a blur of flesh and blood, his blood dripped and slid down his face and into the pool of blood below him, the blue-haired villain spoke to Aizawa "you really are cool, eraser head." 

his hand was on the frog-like girl's head, the girl trembled as she had seen what this man's quirk can do, Gaara stared and took action, sand wrapped around the man's waist and threw him away from his classmate. 

the frog girl, midoriya and grape boy looked over to the sand user "Gaara-kun!!" a little bit of relief washed over them, they saw how powerful Gaara truly was and couldn't help but feel slightly safe in his presence. 

Gaara looked over to the trio of students and nodded at them and looked back to the villains, the hand man known as shigaraki started to laugh "you're the boy who caught us and disabled most of the pawns" Gaara made no sound.

Gaara took action against the bird-like villain who had disabled Aizawa, with open hand sand gathered at his hand, the spear had four spikes and a red pattern "spear of shukaku." Gaara winded his arm back and threw it at the bird villain.

when the spear made contact with the villain it threw it off of Aizawa and slide against the hard ground, when the villain was off of Aizawa Gaara picked up his teacher with his sand and glided him to his three classmates.

"protect him." Gaara gently set Aizawa into the frog girl's arms as midoriya's hand was broken, shigaraki growled at the red-haired teen "you're starting to get on my nerves kid, nomu. kill him" the man pointed at Gaara.

nomu sped towards Gaara at a shocking speed he wasn't prepared for, sand blocked the punch but nomu punched through his sand and to gaara's face, when the punch connected with gaara's face Mineta, midoriya and tsuyu screamed out his name.

Gaara who was now on the floor got up, when the trio looked at Gaara they were shocked to see grains of sand falling from his face and to the ground, they saw cracks on gaara's face and that alarmed them.