Chapter 29: Kidnapped

AN: Before I start, I've been anticipating for SO long to make this chapter. Why? Just read and you'll find out my little kittens.😉😘😘😘

The day after my father broke out of Anastasia and Johanna's spell and they revealed themselves to be witches in front not only my father and me, but my grandfather and King James too. The night after my father and I stayed the night at my grandfather's, my grandfather made both of us breakfast which consisted of eggs, bacon, sausages, freshly squeezed juice and a variety of pastries. My father gave me a couple extra pieces of bacon for me as well as some of his eggs and I thought that he must be doing that to make it up to me for being neglectful throughout the years.

A couple hours later, a carriage came to the house and picked us up. I hugged my grandfather and thanked him for the visit and he hugged me back and said, "Anytime, my boy. Next time you come, bring Edgar. I have some new tea recipes to share with him."

My grandfather then looked at my father and he held his hand out and said, "You take care of yourself, you got that Daniel? It's your job now to watch over yourself and Johan."

I watched as my father took his hand to shake it and he nodded and said, "I will. Emilia would've wanted me to."

My father put on a determined gaze and said, "I swear on my life, I'll protect Johan from the witches and anyone who would want to hurt him."

After we said our goodbyes and left, the two of us learned from the knight who was in the carriage with us that we couldn't go back to our houses yet because the knights were there inspecting for any rogue magic that Anastasia or Johanna might've left behind. Wondering where we would stay during that time, my father decided to stay with Julian in the teacher's dorms for the time being and I chose to stay with Edward and everyone else at the castle.

Once my father and I settled in the places we chose to stay at, the two of us went on to do our own thing until we could be reunited. Teacher Julian spent his time showing my father my grades and what I've learned during our separation. At the castle, I helped around by cleaning the massive hallways, scrubbing the windows and feeding the horses in the stable with Edward and Cyril, who were still punished after I got back. In the kitchen, I held a mini cooking class for everyone including Commander Reeves and Vice Commander Aile and I showed all of them how to make some of my favorite recipes.

Some of them, like James, Edward, Reeves and Elizabeth, turned out pretty good. However, others like Aile, Layla and Cyril, not so much. At night, while I was sleeping, I would get Elizabeth or Cyril climbing into bed with me. Even Edward joined in but unlike that night after my murder trial, we didn't have sex, which to me was fine knowing that most of my male friends want to get in my pants since I was reincarnated in this world.

Before long, classes were back in session since the academy closed for a couple weeks after news got around that Anastasia and Johanna were witches. Once I arrived with Edward, Edgar and the rest of my friends, we were walking down the pathway towards the academy building. As we were walking, some students stopped to look at me and then I heard them whisper to each other but I didn't need my magic to know what they were talking about.

Cyril was also listening and he said, "It seems word has been spreading around about you, Angel."

"Well what do you expect. The women who was his mother and sister for years turned out to be the thing Levinia despises the most," Elizabeth said.

I began to get worried and I said, "I hope no one shuns me just because Johanna and Anastasia are witches and my father has been under their spell this whole time."

Edward placed a hand on my shoulder and said, "It's okay, Johan. There have been people throughout history that have been under witch spells and only a few have broken out of them. But, even if the whole kingdom were to turn against, just know that we will always be on your side."