Chapter 1: It All Begins

I feel the sun's blinding rays hit me in the face as I'm sleeping. I keep thinking that I slept in again watching 'Disastrous Life Of Saiki K' and I fell alseep. I also remember my blinds were closed, so maybe Aoi opened them to wake me up. I smile in my sleep thinking that Aoi always looks out for me. However, the voice I'm hearing doesn't belong to my older sister at all. In fact, it sounded more masculine then feminine.

It was then that I heard that voice calling out to me, "Master? Master are you awake? Breakfast is ready and waiting for you."

I open my eyes and I see a man about my age with short blonde hair, cobalt blue eyes and he was wearing glasses standing by the window. I sit up and I look around and think, where am I?! This isn't my house! Where's my sister Aoi?! Where's my television and my PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, X-Box One and PlayStation Pro and all my games?! But more importantly, where are all my anime DVDs?!

I sprawl out of the bed in a panic and I looked around the room and saw that I wasn't in my room anymore; I wasn't even in my own house! The room I'm in had red painted walls and furniture that looked like it was bought by President Trump (Moron🙄). The bed I was laying was a four-poster bed that had beige colored sheets and pillows and I thought that it looked like it came out of a fairy tale.

As I was thinking about this strange room, the man placed a kind hand on my shoulder and I thought, why is he making contact with me? No one ever talks to me except Aoi ever since our mother died and our father just upped and abandoned us after she did. I looked at the man and began to think about what I was going to say since I hate socializing. The man then placed a hand on my forehead and he smiled kindly and said, "Thank goodness you don't have a fever. I was starting to get worried."

It was then that a thought came to my mind that I think I've seen this man before, but where have I seen him. The man then headed towards the door and said to me while walking, "I left your clothes out already; they're on your bureau. Get ready and then come down for breakfast."

After the man left, I went over to the bureau to get the clothes he left out for me so I can change out of the blue silk pajamas I woke up in. As soon as I got there, I looked in the bureau's mirror and my eyes widened into a state of shock. I touched my face to see if it was real and to my surprise it was cause this person is really me. Looking straight at me is a person with fiery red hair, two different colored eyes, the right one was red and the left one was yellow, and one of the teeth were long enough to be fangs.

It was then that I realized that the person that is staring at me and whose body I'm occupying is the same character whose turns into a villain later on in the game I just purchased; the person's name is Johan Rosetta, also known as the black sheep of the Rosetta family. I began to remember the events that transpired that probably lead me to where I am now cause I remember before I was occupying Johan, I was a normal high school student named Minato Nakashima and how I was a social recluse back in my world.

Eight hours earlier:

Like every morning, I have trouble waking up; especially when my alarm clock blares out the time I'm supposed to get up, but I always hit the snooze button. Whenever I do that, my sister Aoi comes in and opens the curtains to my windows just so the bright morning sun hits me in the face and I always let out an agonizing groan. Aoi then says to me, "Minato! If you don't get up soon, breakfast will be cold and you'll be late for school!"

After she leaves my room, I do my usual morning regimen. I start by taking a shower, comb out my black hair just to get rid of my bed head, brush my teeth and then I put my school's uniform. After I do all that, I join Aoi at the table where she has breakfast laid out for the both of us. You see, before it was just Aoi and I, we lived in this house with our mother and father. Back then, I was quite a happy child.