Chapter 30: The Demon World

Warning: YAOI #2!!!😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕😏😏😏

AN: Also, the first part of this chapter will be in third POV, but the main POV will be in the second. So, enjoy😊

Third POV:

After Lars took Johan to the demon world, Damien and Edward gathered everyone together and they met in the student council room to tell them all what happened. Once they all heard the story, the group had solemn looks on their faces thinking if Johan will be all right. Edward sat in his chair fidgeting his fingers and he said, "He was right there in front of me. And I just let him get away with Johan."

Julian placed a hand on the prince's shoulder and he said, "Don't beat yourself up on this kid. Even though most of us knew Lars was the demon king, Johan didn't."

"But now that guy took him down to the demon world and Lars is doing who knows what to our Johan," Cyril said.

Elizabeth remembered something, looked at Edward and said to him, "Remember when Reeves and Aile went to that village where the male residents were hypnotized and about half of the knights were also hypnotized..."

Edward nodded and said, "I remember. The incubus that did it also hypnotized Reeves and Aile and they became his personal slaves. However, the two of them broke out of the hypnosis and were about to attack them, but Reeves gave in and the incubus imprinted on him."

Lucian added in, "And a demon who imprints on a human or any other creature will become their property until one or the other dies."

Julian nodded and said, "I heard that rascal is still flying around and causing mischief wherever he goes. However, I don't think that demon works or Lars at all."

Damien then said, "I remember that demons that come from one of the for demon cities has a special emblem showing they're from that particular region."

Edward then stood up and said, "Well enough about that, we got to come up with a plan to save Johan before something horrible happens to him!"

Michael rubbed his chin and said while thinking, "That may be impossible given where he's been taken."

Camilla looked at Edward and said, "Michael's right. The city of Nor is known for keeping track of it's citizens. Any strangers that appear will be followed and arrested. Believe me, I've seen a few people in our kingdom go down to the demon world and not come back."

Edward let out a frustrated sigh, looked at everyone in the room and said, "I don't care if I get arrested. Johan needs help and I'm going there."

Suddenly, he felt someone grab his shoulder and he saw it was Julian and he said, "Slow down, kiddo. I understand how you feel. And trust me, we will get Johan back. But, we need to calm down and cone up with a plan before we start speeding off."

Edward took a deep breath, nodded and said, "Okay. What do you have in mind?"

Main POV:

I don't know how long I was out or where I was for that matter. All I knew was my head felt like a bucket of water was dumped on it and I had a cottony taste in my mouth. I also heard a soft voice calling out to me and they said, "Sir Johan? Sir Johan?"

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw everything was a bit blurry until my vision started to focus. I looked up and saw a boy with blonde hair and cat ears looking down at me with his golden yellow eyes. I also saw that I was in a very posh room with scarlet red walls and gold trimming and I thought it looked very different from my room. I began to slowly sit up and the cat boy helped me so I wouldn't collapse. The boy handed me a glass of water and said, "Drink from this it'll help."