Chapter 34: The Prophecy

AN: Hey everyone! Here's the next part. Now, I'm gonna say this before I forget, I'm gonna mention my own works in the next couple chapters of stories I posted or I'm gonna mention stories that are coming soon. I enjoy making this story and I hope that after this one I'll a sequel and a spin off. But either way, I hope you all continue to enjoy my work even if they're a little confusing. So, without further ado, enjoy😊

Hearing about the prophecy got me curious as to what it was and what it was about. After I split up with my new friends, I pondered a bit in the school thinking. It was then I got an idea in my mind and I ran off to find Klaus. When I found him, I asked him if I can see his grandmother because I was curious about the prophecy I just learned about. Once I said that, Klaus looked at me curiously and asked, "You want to see my grandmother because of the prophecy?"

I nodded and said, "If you don't mind that is."

I watched Klaus think about it a little bit and then he said, "I think that's a great idea. I haven't visited her in a while. It'll be a good idea to see how she's doing."

I smiled and thanked him. As Klaus and I walked together, he looked at me and asked, "If you don't mind Master Johan, can we also bring Master Edward and Master Cyril too? My grandmother likes it when then visit."

I nodded and told him it's be fine by me. As soon as we met up with our friends, I noticed Lucian was a bit uneasy and I asked, "What's wrong Lucian?"

Lucian sighed and said, "My father sent me info on another marriage candidate. Turns out she's the daughter of a duke, but I don't know much about her since she's from a country far from here."

"What do you do know about her?" I asked curiously.

Lucian scratched his head and said, "All I know is her name is Annika Kruger and from what I've heard is she's a bit of a hot wire." (A Villainess's Heart)

I then asked, "Why don't you tell your father you reject her?"

Lucian nodded and said while smiling at me, "You know what honey, you're right! Why have her, when I have you."

My cheeks dusted pink a little bit and I turned away and said, "Quit teasing me. It's embarrassing."

Even though what I did was normal, in the minds of my friends, including Elizabeth, they all thought, how cute. Pretty soon, we were all walking together and I told Edward what I told Klaus and he said with a smile and nod, "I think that's a great idea. I've been meaning to take an outing to Lady Angela's place."

Cyril started to get nervous a little and he said, "Do I have to come? Everything in those woods hate me whenever I come."

Edward looked at his brother and said, "Don't be a baby just because a few nymphs pull your hair."

Cyril glared at him and argued back, "Says the guy who always acts like he's practically perfect in every way!"

Elizabeth let out a sigh of embarrassment and said to me, "This is why I have trouble telling my friends I'm related to these two."

I couldn't but think that Aoi and I never argued like what Edward and Cyril are doing now. In my previous life, my father was always out and Aoi was the only one to make us meals and do the cleaning. Of course, I helped out too when I didn't play my games or watch my animes. I thought to myself from all the hardships I had, I'm pretty glad I got reincarnated into this world. But what got me thinking deeply, is what they would think when they find out I'm not really the real Johan Rosetta.

A few days later, outside the castle, I was on a horse with Edward, Cyril and even Klaus on their own. The rest of my friends stood before us ready to see us off. Edgar looked up and me and said with a smile, "Take care, sir. I'll watch over your father till you get back."