Chapter 10: The Pillar Displays

AN: I know I said there would be a main POV in this chapter, but bear with me a little bit okay people!

Third POV:

Back at the house, Edward told everyone his idea for what theme they should do for the pillar displays. After he was done explaining, Julian rubbed his chin while smiling thoughtfully and he said, "It's an odd idea, but it just might work."

"But can we do it? We're doing the displays next week," Cyril pointed out.

Elizabeth then added in, "I believe we can. If we all train together and with Johan to lead us, we'll be sure to impress President Damien and the rest of the student council."

Lucian nodded and said, "As long as we stick on the theme, our class might get first this year with the most student points."

Julian looked over at Lucian and said, "Don't get your hopes up yet Lucian. Camilla is the second seat of the magic council and Michael is the third seat and their magic, along with mine, can be pretty hardcore when training our classes for this certain event."

"It's the reason Teacher Eric is jealous that he's still in the fourth seat cause his is not as superiors as yours, Teacher Camilla's and Teacher Michael's Julian," Edward said.

Julian waved it off and said, "Leave worrying Eric to me. Right now, we're gonna follow through with Edward's idea and do this theme. For the rest of the week, I'm gonna train the four of you to hone your skills and make a display with your elemental abilities and make something out of them!"

Edward, Lucian, Cyril and Elizabeth nodded in agreement. Elizabeth then asked, "What about Johan, sir?"

"Johan is taking private lessons with me and since he has the skill levels of a prodigy, he'll be ready before the week is also up," Julian said.

Elizabeth then lowered her head by placing a small smile on her face and thought, and he'll be better enough to go back to classes. It was then that Johan came into the room with his clothes soaking wet and Edgar said, "Was it the water horses again?"

Johan smiled and said, "Can't help it. The little one just loves to play!" And he went upstairs to change and warm up.

Lucian and Gabriel tilted their heads to look at Johan's behind and Cyril blushed when he saw how wet Johan was like the day he saved him. For the next few days, Julian drilled Edward, Lucian, Elizabeth and Cyril to form a pillar in their image that went with the theme that Edward came up with. He also wrote in Edward's idea to the academy's headmaster and informed him to just tell his homeroom class and not anyone else's and especially to keep it hushed from Anastasia.

For the next few days, the group worked hard to form their pillars that would match the theme that Edward gave them. Johan worked separately from the others with some help from Julian. After a week was up, Edward, Cyril, Lucian, Elizabeth and Julian had to go back to the academy. Julian advised Johan to stay at his house to continue practicing so it would convince Anastasia that he "killed himself." Johan agreed to do it and Edgar agreed to keep an eye on him so he wouldn't do it again. Throughout that week, with some help from his friends, Johan continued to practice and practice until the day of the pillar displays approached.

On the day of the pillar displays, the non magic students and the servant students began to file in to the auditorium and take their seats. In the servant student section, Edgar joined up with Klaus and Gabriel and when he stared out at the stage where the mage students will be performing, he said, "I hope everything will go according to plan."

Klaus looked at him and said, "They'll be fine. They had two weeks to practice. Besides, if Master Edward's idea is frowned upon, then there's a serious problem in this town."