Virus

Bakugo sat on the couch in the main room of the dorms. He sighed, this happens too much, and once again he couldn't do a damn thing.

What was the point in them going after [Y/N]? At this point it was just annoying, they needed to learn when it was time to just stop.

Bakugo kept thinking of rescue plans but they were not good enough.

"FUCK!" Bakugo stood up, his expression angered. "why am I so damn useless?!"

"Kacchan? Are you okay?" a voice said from the other end of the room.

Bakugo didn't answer, he just starred at the ground, looking at his hands in defeat. Im too weak. I cant do anything right. He thought. All he could think about was [Y/N]. Not a second passed without him thinking about the one he truly liked.

A hand touched Bakugos shoulder, "Kacchan-"

"Get away from me!" Bakugo said, he said glancing Midoriya. Midoriya noticed Bakugos soon to be teary eyes. Bakugo quickly hid his face behind his hands. "Please... Just leave me alone"

Midoriyas expression saddened, but he knew that there would be no getting to Bakugo right now. He turned away and shut the door behind him.

"[Y/N]?! How did you escape from the league of villains?" Todoroki said shocked, running up to her. He searched her, looking for any signs of injury.

"The fuck?" she raised her arm and sent a gush of wind towards Todoroki, he was too surprised at her actions to defend against it and got sent flying.

He hit the pillar in their dorms and fell with a thud, a crack forming where he hit. Everyone looked at [Y/N] in disbelief, "Hey what's the matt-" Kirishima began to ask before he was thrown back. He hit the wall and fell to the floor. He groaned.

The students got into fighting positions, ready to fend off the attacks from their friend. Toru ran out of the room, of course no one could see that she was there in the first place. She went to go get the teachers.

"Step away, im not here for any of you." As a virus she had taken all of the original powers and hid them away, but now that her Sister posed no threat to her, she brought them back. "For now.. Sleep." the dominant skill activated. They all fell to the ground, in deep slumber.

"[Y/N]..?" A smooth voice said.

She looked over confused as how she missed one, however seeing as the boy had just walked into the room she relaxed. She studied his features recognizing him immediately.

"Ahh, its you... The one in love with little miss [Y/N]."

"What happened to you?!" Bakugo said, shocked. "Are you Okay?" He stepped forward slightly..

"Sit." she said, using her sisters own Dominate skill.

Bakugos knees buckled as his body moved quickly to meet her needs. It reminded him of the day he first met [Y/N]. However this felt different, [Y/N] would never do this. (As the Author, I can respectfully say that as a side reader, I would definitely do this)

"[Y/N] What are you doing," Bakugos legs would not move, he knew this wasn't the [Y/N] he learned to know, he began to raise his hands at the imposter, his palms sparking, but not before she issued another command.

"Freeze."

Bakugos quirk stopped, and his body froze in place, he was unable to move, unable to talk.

She spoke, "I am Virus. [Y/N]'s Sister, I died a few years ago, but they brought me back. Of course.. The cost was high." Virus gave Bakugo a vicious smile. The thrill of seeing him unable to move or even speak made her stomach knot up. This skill could be bad, it may have a powerful affect but for the back lash to make her feel this way.. It was dangerously addicting. Her mouth turned into a slight grin. "Oh what a sight to see..." she licked her lips, her tongue passing her sharp pointed canines.

Bakugo tried struggling, anything to make his muscles follow him again, but it was no use. Was she saying that they had killed [Y/N]? That her life was the price for.. This Monster?! Fear crept onto him, his breathing became hard. Her gaze on him became a heavy weight on his body, he wanted to cower away, but he couldn't.

"Why don't we have a little fun first."

___________

SO, I can explain... Nah just kidding. Im a lazy piece of shit. As you know, its in the name.

Anyway, I am CURRENTLY writing the next chapter, I don't write spicy but this will hopefully...Be spicy. Just not Lemon cause ive got friends that read this and doing that would be CrInGe. Anyway. Love you all! See ya next time peasants!