Halloween Special Part 1

You woke up, seeing the dark and gloomy sky lines through your window up ahead. You were the Demon King, the 69th one of your generation. You were feared by all and ruled all. Of course your image was seen as someone to be feared, but in reality you and your subjects were just as nice as anyone else.

You sighed, you defeated the corrupt empire many years ago, but you were still seen as the villain, as a Monster. You didn't do anything except save them, but here you were. 

It was just the beginning of the day and you were already sensing the presence of another assassin. This must be the 420th one we've had in the past week, you thought while standing up and stretching. Today was going to be a long day.

You walked through the baron hallways, your black cloak waving behind you. You stiffened, before dodging a knife that went past your ear, hitting the wall besides you with a Clink. It started falling to the floor, but before it could hit the floor you slammed the intruder against the wall, your hands pressing on both sides of the boy's head.

You smirked before leaning into his ear, "I think you made a mistake." you said. Your voice low and eyes red.

The boy flinched, "How di-"

"Now is not the time for questions," you said simply, removing your hands and backing away, "Come now, breakfast should be about ready."

You turned away, striding back down to what was your original location. You heard the hesitant footsteps behind you. You smiled, this was going to be fun.

You sat down at the very end of the table while the boy sat next to you, his hair and eyes were green, he seemed very unsure of what was going on. Two meals were placed neatly onto the table.

"So, you want me dead?" you asked, while taking a bite of the French toast.

"I- I..." he stuttered.

"I'm not going to kill you," you stated bluntly, "seems kind of pointless don't you think?"

"Point- Pointless?"

"What is your name boy.." You asked.

"M-Midoriya..." he said while trembling.

"Midoriya...Ahhh I know who you are, you are the best assassin out there, but I've heard you get nervous easily." you said taking another piece of your breakfast, his lay there untouched.

"You can eat, it's not poisoned."

Midoriya hesitated before taking a bite, his eyes brightened as he almost practically scarfed the entire plate down. You stared in amazement, before moving your plate to him. He gratefully took that as well.

"It seems that they could care less about you," you looked at him sternly, "You could stay here if you would like, work for me and get paid. Have 3 meals a day."

He looked at you with excitement, before his expression turned blank, "I- I can't, they'll kill me, especially if I don't kill you like they wanted."

"Do you really think anyone can kill me?" you asked in amusement.

The boy nodded

"Oh? Do tell." you said, leaning back and placing your hand against your chin.

"T-the Dragon King."

"The Dragon King?" you were definitely confused, "I have never heard of such a name."

"He is just rising into power, he has an army of dragons and is starting to rage war on the kingdom."