Halloween Special part 2

As the days went by you began to hear more rumors about the so called, "Dragon King" and to be honest. He sounded like a pussy...But I guess you would never know his true personality until you met him.

Which, seemed like that time would be coming soon, you sighed as you finished signing the last bit of paperwork. You had been using your magic to keep you awake for over a week and you were drained, mentally.

You placed your pen down onto your desk and proceeded to organize your desk before you went to rest for the remaining of the night. Hearing a knock on the door you walked over and opened it.

"Todoroki? Shouldn't you be asleep?" you questioned.

"I-I..I was scared, I had a n-nightmare that..." Todorokis eyes started tearing up, "y-you were fighting with the Dragon King and h-he hurt you and t-then he... He-"

You quickly bent down and moved Todoroki into your arms, "Do you really think that this random man can hurt me?" you replied calmly.

"B-but" Todoroki began stammering. You calmly placed your hand on his shoulder, and smiled softly.

"Nobody will be able to get rid of me, not until the day I die. I cannot guarantee that something will not happen to me, but I promise that I will be okay. You don't have to worry." you stated calmly, petting Todoroki ears. His breathing softened as he wiped away his tears.

"Why don't you sleep with me tonight?" you asked him, nothing weird he was a child after all.

Todoroki nodded frantically, his ears perking up excitedly.

You walked to your bed placing Todoroki on the left side, "Im going to go get ready for bed, you stay here. Keep watch for me."

You went to the bathroom and did your nightly duties. You came out of the bathroom 10 minutes later feeling somewhat refreshed. You saw Todoroki already snuggled down underneath the covers, he watched you with sparkling eyes.

You smiled again and walked over to the bed, snapping your fingers the lanterns turned off leaving the room in darkness.

Slowly getting underneath the covers and laying down you felt Todoroki moving towards you, you stiffened as he placed his head on your arm that was placed randomly by your side. This kind of affection isn't something you were normally acquainted too.

You closed your eyes, casting a light protection on the both of you.

Your thoughts faded away and as you dreamt you were brought towards a blinding light. Everything was silent, the blinding light getting brighter and brighter. You were in a field full of red spider Lillies their pedals looks delicate as you stepped on them to move forward. The moon shined above you, no stars.

A shadowing figure was up ahead, leaning against a tree. You walked up to the boy? You assumed as much, especially when he had the figure of a man, noticing the color of blonde hair and a red cape that slide down his shoulders. He had a very muscled build but it was hard to see what the rest of him looked like.

"Who are you?" The figure asked, he slightly glanced at you.

"Why should I tell you?" You replied.

"Not everyone can just appear in the dreams of the Dragon King"

The DRAGON KING!? I should probably get out of here before I screw myself

"I had no intention of barging in on your dreams, ill be going now"

"No." He looked at you with glowing red eyes, they were beautiful. You could finally see his face, he had a sharp jaw line, his facial features were definitely top tier.

AWWWW MAAAAN WHY'D HE HAVE TO BE HOT?

"No? What do you mean, it's not like you could actually stop me."

You lifted your hand, stopping an object before it could hit you. It was a knife.

"You caught it.." He stood up, walking towards you. His strides were elegant and fast. He stood in front of you, but you didn't flinch, you didn't move. "There are only two people in this world who are as strong as I am, possibly even stronger. That would be All for One and, the Demon king"

"What makes you think im one of them?"

"You blocked my blade" he moved closer, he was now only 2 feet away from you. However he couldn't move any further due to your protection shield that you placed after he threw that knife.

"Anyone can block a blade." you replied bluntly.

"No. Not anyone. You see I've been looking for the Demon King for quite sometime, she's hidden her domain from any trespassers. Very Impressive if I'm being honest. So I cant find her, luckily she's right in front of me." he said smirking.

He was looking for me? Whyyyy???

"Why do you need my help?" you asked with a sigh.

"I need your help to kill All for one."

"I don't even know who 'All for one' is. He doesn't seem like much of a threat to me, my people are safe."

"They won't be for much longer, he out powers us both. So we need to work together."

"Together? From what I've heard you've been terrorizing other kingdoms, rising up the ranks scary fast."

"So what? I haven't done anything, they only say that out of fear. All ive done is gain fame, not destroyed towns and kingdoms like everyone is saying."

So he's not bad?

You used your senses to see if he was lying, it didn't seem like it but you still couldn't be sure, this was a dream of course. If what he was saying was true, about All For One his help would be needed. Was this a risk you needed to take?

"When you wake up which ill know you will, ill set up a portal in your location, bring only you and one other. We can talk in my domain." You were about to turn around and walk away but were pulled back towards him.

MY SHEILD?!

"Your name?"

You gazed into his eyes, "[L/N] [Y/N]"

"Beautiful."

You blushed, turning away fully this time. OH MY GOD HE SAID MY NAME WAS BEAUTIFUL

"Ill see you in the morning." You woke up, the room the same as how you left it. Todoroki lay sleeping by your side, having rolled off your arm sometime during the night. You sat up, getting off your bed, now to prepare for some guests.

_______________________

Well Part 2 is done...Yaaaay. Bet ya cant wait for part 3. Im going to have more time to update sooo get ready for some spiceeee these next few weeks. Not Lemons, I don't know if I should do those. Lemme know I guess. Lul

See Ya Later Peasants