Hot.

"Hawks?" you questioned.

"The one and only," he answered through a smirk.

Damn that was hot, you thought, not letting any of your thoughts show onto your face.

"So what brings a lovely lady up to a random rooftop, to what seems like, to spy on someone?"

You immediately began stuttering, "well you see....I- I...Uhhh. I JUST WANTED BAKUGO TO SHOW HIS GAYNESS!" You screamed out slightly.

"His Gayness????" Hawks said super confused.

"Uhhh...Yes"

"Well if that's the case I believe that your lovely love triangle has now come to an end." he said, indicating that something was going on at the restaurant.

You quickly turned around, "What the Hell?" Did they leave? "Did you see where they went?" you questioned.

"No they went through a hazy portal thing, while the red and white kid just melted."

"AND YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!? DO YOU THINK OUT OF YOUR ASS?!"

You quickly teleported to the table you guys were sitting at, noticing the signs of struggle.

"OH FucK me SidE wAys...They do this to god damn much." At this point you assumed that you should be used to it.

Remembering where the hideout was you teleported to it, It had gotten dark and for some reason you could hear screams from outside of the dark building.

You looked out through a small opening in the wall and noticed a bunch of nomus attacking the city.

you sighed, this would definitely be a small distraction, you teleported to the closest nomu and put it into your inventory. "WOAH THAT FUCKING WORKS?!"

You smirked, "Oh hell yeah, now that's over powered." You then began to teleport to every single nomu and pocketed them, "It's like catching Pokemon." you said to yourself as you deadpanned.

After making sure that all the nomus were nowhere to be seen you began to focus on your main objective. Finding where the league of Villains were hiding. Which in all honesty, if they were at the warehouse they were probably at their secret bar hide-out.

You teleported in the middle of the room, seeing all the villains spread out. "Oh shit I was right."

Immediately bullets started shooting towards you, you pocketed one before you got a notification in front of your screen saying that your inventory was full.

"BRUH." You yelled while dodging the red bullet like things, you were too busy looking at what was taking all of your inventory space. THE NOMUS TAKE 50 SLOTS, WHAT THE FuCk?!"

You pointed your hands towards shigaraki, winking. "NOMU I CHOOSE YOU!" you yelled out while letting the nomu out of your inventory, shooting it from your hands. It crashed into shigaraki, he went flying into the wall.

You laughed to yourself, that was so fucking funny.

You didn't have time to relax before Dabi sent a line of flame to your face.

"Oi watch the hair." you said dodging it.

Even though part of your mind was preoccupied with the battle, the other part was looking for Bakugo. But you couldn't even find him, nor sense his presence anywhere. You activated your search but after the hacking episode you forgot that it was only at level 1. It went only about 1cm in every direction.

Well that's use- Your scanner went off, Showing that a living thing was right underneath you.

These guys actually suck at their jobs, you raised your hand up and then sent it flying into the floor. It collapsed underneath you, and you fell into a giant hole. You were falling for about 30 seconds before you landed softly on the hard floor.

Bakugo lay there, slowly breathing. You picked him up slightly, "Sorry for that, I won't leave you again." You touched your forehead to his.

"Gotcha!" your eyes widened, as you were faced with a gun to your chest. "Surprise!"

A loud bang echoed through the barren hole.

"Bitch." You said before backing off, you teleported, only to move a few inches from your previous spot. You started to panic, a portal appeared right next to you and all the villains walked through, Shigaraki, went to grab you but you teleported away, each time your mana gradually lowered.

Eventually everyone contributed in trying to catch you, and for a second there it was actually fun. Until a wave of exhaustion hits you.

*Low Mana, Now entering hibernation. . .

*Shutting down the System. . .

Your knees weakened and you fell to the floor, rough hands picked you up, it was Dabi.

"If you're going to be rough, at least make it feel good." you said through sluggish words.

"What?"

"You know what I said."

"Don't tempt me."

Your eyes widened, "Hot."

*System is now shutting down

"Fuc-"