Hentai Slime

You has no idea where midoriya even was, you questioned as to why your quirk kept giving you forced quests as you've not had one for the past month.

You frowned and used your search quirk to try and locate mirdoriya, a loud ping echoed through your head as your search screen (looks like a map) saw something slimy rushing towards a green haired boy. Welp found him.

You ran, using your wind to carry you, you got there in a matter if seconds but you were a tad  bit late as the sludge villain already had a hold of Midoriya. Its liquid body was going down midoriyas throat and trailing down his shirt.

"Don't worry kid, youll be my new skin suit soon enough."

Midoriya had tears flowing down his face and a slight pink tint on his cheeks, a small help escaped his lips as he gasped for air.

Everything went by so quickly, using your quirk you forced the Sludge away from the boy and held the liquid in a tight circle. Honestly this villain was a lot weaker than you thought.

Midoriya lay gasping on the ground, you used your healing on him and saw that his hp went up. All the mattered was that he was safe, even though you had no desire for him to find out about your multiple abilities, you knew he was too weak to deal with that villain himself.

You noticed another marker on the map, someone had been watching, you froze. Mad that you had not noticed.

"Whose there."

You knew exactly who it was. All might stepped out from the shadows, "quite a good quirk you have there young..."

"[l/n] [y/n]"

"ahhh, young [l/n]"

"Why were you hiding?"

"Well you see, I had been chasing after this guy for quite sometime and had followed it out here, didnt know it would attack this poor boy."

"Shouldnt have let that happen then," I replied no emotion to my voice.

Allmight froze, "well Ill take this villian to the hero assoication, thank you for your help." He laughed nervously.

You nodded but before allmight left you made sure to have him sign his name in midoriyas note pad, knowing that when the green haired boy woke up I could just say that allmight saved him.

"All might dont tell anyone about this please, and if he comes to thank you, tell him you saved him."

All might had a confused expression on his face.

"Just do it please," all might nodded and you thanked all might again, he jumped away and you went over to midoriya and woke him up, slightly pushing his shoulder. You said his name multiple times before the boy slowly opened his eyes.

He immediately stood up, "what happened?!"

"calm down." You said, "you were being attacked by the sludge villain and all might saved you. Are you feeling ok?"

Midoriya checked his arms and hands, "yeah I think I'm ok, I feel great actually. Was I really attacked?"

You nodded before telling him about his notepad and all mights autograph. The green haired boy lit up with excitement. But you were more focused on the completion of your quest.

You were 4000 away now from your next level up, these quest were pretty good. You checked your mp and noticed that it had only gone down by 50 and was slowly rising.

Your stat points were now at 71 now that you had gotten 3 extra stat points. You were saving them up, not knowing what you might need to put them into. Probably intelligence considering that the mid term finals were coming up.