You Little Whore

Your senses were heightened as the blind fold was placed over your eyes, you were actually super fucking scared. What were they going to do? You were pretty much useless except for the seduction quirk that you had. Wait...WHAT WAS A SEDUCTION QUIRK GOING TO DO?!

You were were screwed, and to a whole new level. God was mostly on your side half of the time, but this time you didn't know what to do. Usually you had Bakugo to rely on but now you had no one.

You felt that the hero kept kidnapping you just because, no reason. Just to PISS people off.

Your plan to seduce Dabi became useless and now that your grandfather had miraculously escaped prison you didn't know what his true purpose was. Your powers had slowly disappeared and you assumed it was because of him.

Attempting to teleport again you heard the familiar phrase,

Not Available

BRUH. Everything is killing me. Your stats were messed up and your powers no longer worked. After working so hard to raise them too. You cried on the inside, your inner personalities comforting each other.

[Y/N] its been awhile, tired of your 'HeRo PhAsE' yet?"

"No not exactly, I haven't got to save enough people." you shrugged your shoulders

"Unfortunate, Truly..." All for one said through raspy breathing.

You shivered, blinking your eyes but still unable to see anything but darkness. Your mouth feeling oddly dry.

"Well we let you have your chance as a hero, I believe its time your sister took over again."

"My Wut?"

"You do recall that one moment when I supposed 'Virus' evaded your Gamer Quirk, Correct?" All for one replied.

"Of course I did, it was a total pain to be honest"

"Well that was your sister, as you know she's dead. Well at least her body is, her quirk kept her alive however it needed another quirk on the same lines as hers. That would be you, she lives inside your quirk now, and can change it to her will, in a sense."

"So you want her to take over my body and change my quirk into a war machine, and since my sisters a villain like you, you're going to let her."

"That is what will happen."

"Happen my ass."

"Well its not like you have a choice, you have no skills, no way to use your power."

You stayed silent, he had a point. Shigaraki shoved you forward, you tried to resist but with the strength of -69 you could barely stand.

Come on sister, you know you don't want to do this

Shut up bitch

LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE WHORE!

You were forced into a chair and had leather restraints put onto your wrists, however your blind fold remained covering your eyes. Something was place over your head, it was cold and heavy.

"Holy mother of god, what the shit are you putting on my head?!"

"Just something to confuse you for a bit, you could say temporarily scramble your brain."

"S-Scramble my WHAT? FUCK THIS, GET ME OUTTA THIS THING! THIS IS WHY I LEFT."

You attempted to get your hands out the the restraints but when that failed you tried kicking whoever came near you. Of course you felt that it did no harm to anyone who was in the way and was probably more annoying than anything.

Your feet were held down while you began hearing the sound of a machine whirring. It slowly kept getting louder and louder. You began using your seduction quirk over and over again. One thought going through your head, SEDUCE MACHINE SEDUCE MACHINE SEDUUUCE MAAACHIIIINE! However nothing worked, your fear became worst as a pounding headache started forming in your skull.

It felt like your head was vibrating, your senses were becoming worse, you could no longer differentiate whether you were upside down, side ways, or upright. You could no longer feel anything, and even though your vision was covered completely you could still feel your conscious moving. You weren't falling asleep but instead it was like something was taking your place and you were being forced to get out of the way. Forced to watch from a big tv.

Honestly that's exactly what it was, you opened your eyes but all that was shown was a screen that was only covered in darkness, next to it held a big EXIT sign. Thats convenient. You moved towards it only to be held by chains. WHAT IS WITH THE CHAINS.

You pulled, your body was definitely stronger but you didn't have your full strength, the chain were short but you were still able to stand and walk 2 feet but that's the farthest they would go. You had chains wrapped around your wrist and your ankles. You weren't hungry or thirsty, nor didn't you have any need to go to the bathroom. You felt empty.

The screen in front of your glowed a bright white before dimming out, you saw the group of villains just staring at you through the screen.

"Its been awhile Virus, sorry for the wait"

Fuck. Me.

__________________________________

Heya Peasants! I am actually so sorry for the lastest update of the century. I am now motivated I lost it all for a little bit but today is the day I get off my LAZY ASS and start writing more. Thank you all for reading my story, and even though it makes No SeNsE to me I hope it does to you. Ill start writing the next chapter and finish that...Halloween Special. Oops. Haha.

See ya Later Peasants!