Obstacle

All I need to do is make sure that they are showing off their powers and try not to bring attention to myself...

"[y/n] what are you doing here?! I thought they kicked you off" Midoriya said confused.

"They did. Sort of...They want me to make it a challenge, for the strong ones that is"

"They needed a weak twig like you to do that?" Bakugo replied.

"Ouch my heart" you said placing your hand on your heart and acting like you just got shot. You winked, "Ill get you back for that one"

Seduction Skill Activated

Oh. OH NO.

"What the hel-?"

"D-dont you dare say anything." you said trying to get the skill to deactivate. Focusing on pure thoughts Todoroki used this moment to try and slip past you.

You used your shield to create a barrier around him, he wouldn't be able to get out of that. Midoriya was in his own world, sensing the movement of mines in his area you used your earth to trap him in the ground. You were already panting. Why is this all of a sudden so exhausting.

Explosions went off, in just that one moment Bakugo was right next to your face, "OH SHIT." you were sent flying into a wall. Feeling a pounding pain in your chest you groaned. You healed yourself and activated your dark magic skill and sent it at Bakugo. You couldnt even heal all the way, your chest still felt bruised.

He was now trapped in a ball of empty space, everything was silent until you noticed alot of the other students had recovered. Welp. You attacked them with more wind and it worked until they adapted to it. They were slowly getting close. You could feel your heart beating, your knees felt shaky and your breathing had worsened. You hadnt felt like this since you overworked your quirk.

You repeatedly dodged attacks and by this point were too focused on the other students then the main three you probably should have been focused on.

A huge blast went through the course and giant dirt chunks were sent flying in every direction, you noticed pieces going towards the audience. You once again activated your shield quirk and placed it around the course.
A electrifying shock went through your head, what the fuck. You fell to one knee.

Noticing Midoriya flying through the air you mentally slapped yourself, its not the time to be worrying about that. Todoroki had also broken through your shield and Bakugo also had managed to escape. Feels like im getting weaker.

They were running at the finish line full speed, you teleported to the end and blasted them back with more wind. They once again went flying but then your wind power completely turned off. What the-

"MIDORIYA WINS!"

How did be get behind me?! Am I just getting weaker? Theres no way...

You tried to get up off the ground and struggled you were shaking way too much.
A strong pair of arms lifted you off the ground placing you on your feet, a pounding headache and complete soreness went through your entire body.

"Oi [y/n]! Are you ok?!"

"I don't know, im not feeling so good" your left leg stumbled, falling towards the ground, your head felt hot but you were cold. So cold. Instead of hitting the hard earth you hit something else instead, its took most if your strength to look up and see who it was.

"B-bakugo?" Your voice was now raspy, you couldn't speak louder than a whisper.

Bakugo slowly went to his knees and held your body next to his, placing his hand on your forehead he paused. It felt so warm. He felt so warm. You could hear his heart beating, smell the burnt caramel, feel as your body melted with his, you felt warmer but not warm enough. You tried to pull him closer grabbing his shirt but it was only a small tug as your arms were growing considerably weak. Feeling the large muscles under your hand and the increasing warmth they brought, you positioned yourself so that your chest was against his.

"Its cold."

"I know." He said something else but you couldn't comprehend it. He tightened his grip on you before lifting you up.

Calm mind skill activated

Your heart was beating like crazy, your strength left you, your vision was cloudy. What if that was the challenge, and now you were about to die.

"Bakugo."

You heard a faint reply from Bakugo

"Im scared."

Your eyes closed while your hand went limp at your side.

                 ————————————
[y/n]'s memories are stored inside her memorization skill, so its always active. With her losing her abilities because shes using them up slowly im afraid she wont remember anything. Eventually once the skill disappears she will be able to gain them mentally, and hopefully she will still be able to comprehend most things like speaking and good from bad. Although im not sure. Shes dying, once she uses all of her skills and levels she will be gone forever. Her quirk may be powerful but it will be her destruction in the end.

"Is there some chance that she will she be ok?"

"I honestly dont know, probably not but all we can do now is wait."

"YOU GUYS ARE ALL USELESS! OF COURE SHE WILL BE OK, SHE ALWAYS COMES BACK! WHY CANT YOU WORTHLESS PEOPLE FO ANYTHING!"

"Bakugo. Enough, as you can see [y/n] needs her rest."

"I apologize, we've tried our best but theres simply nothing we can do."

"Tsk" the raging blonde went over to the hospital bed and sat down in the chair next to it, he gazed at [y/n]'s limp body, needles were placed in her arm and she had an oxygen mask placed over her mouth. Why was he so worried? Was he scared too? His heart was beating so much that it hurt,  feeling his eyes heat up he could feel the warm liquid trailing down his cheek. He had been feeling weird ever since

"Please come back [y/n]...I know I haven't been the nicest to everyone or to you, for some reason its hard for me to express my emotions without yelling. But I feel like when you're with me, I can change. I will change, so please come back. Please" Bakugo was to the point of sobbing. All he could think of was your smiling face, your touch, he couldn't get the last words you said to him out if his mind.

"You're such a baby, of course I wont die anytime soon" You had just woken up, the first thing you saw was a crying blonde boy. You didn't even comprehend that it was Bakugo until you smelt his familiar caramel smell. He looked so open, his emotions were no longer in check like they usually are.

"[y/n]!" Bakugo reached out before hesitating. He brought his hands to his side and clenched his fists. "How long have you been awake?"

"Not long, just enough to hear you crying, ya baby" you smiled and slightly laughed. You were lying, you had heard everything. You were dying and soon you would forget everyone.

Looking at your quests you noticed that the same quest was still there. So that wasnt the challenge? Then whats happening to me?

"[y/n]." Bakugo said with a determined look on his face.

"Yes?"

"I think...I've fallen for you."

                  ——————————-

ALRIGHT ANOTHER ONE DONE! I don't plan on making this a fast relationship because I dont like those. Because they aren't special. Person opinion lul.

Extra Chapter because Im still disappointed that it took me so long to write it. Sucks though because its a cliff hanger.

Also Im using WebNovel because a friend of mine told me it was better (Dont worry this is my main fan fic account so im not leaving wattpad) (Webnovel will never be better) Anyway the fan fic is still the same name as it is on here, but I update the chapters slower on there, like....every 5 days and I only uploaded the first 5 chapters so they wont get  this chapter until June 1. Im so mean. Maybe ill see you guys on there.

Anyway see ya later peasants!

Word count 1395