Exam

You were wondering what High School you were going to apply for when you got a letter in the mail saying that you had been recommended to the UA School by the Pro Hero All Might.

You shrugged thinking that it was better than nothing, you wanted to get stronger anyway. So you accepted, asking if you still had to do the entrance exam, usually they wouldn't mind if you were recommended but seeing that they had no idea your abilities they said that you were required to.

You groaned, well I guess its ok if I just use my wind right? Seeing as I could probably just say that instead of super strength, that I used the wind to enhance my abilities. (Everyone thinks she has a Super Strength Quirk)

Time Skip to UA exam

You walked out of your house, walking to the the UA high school.
Getting ready for the exam over the last few months was rough, and you slowly watched as everyone's level increased especially Midoriyas.

Only 10 months ago was he level 5 but now his level was 32 and his physical body was defiantly better. You occasionally saw Bakugo and noticed that his level had risen amazingly fast as well, from level 10 to level 35.

You went to watch Midoriya train somedays and at times even joined him, however the days you weren't training with midoriya All Might would give you lessons and train you in your other abilities which you had reluctantly told him about. Some days of those 10 months you and All might would sit and watch Midoriya train while you ate meat buns. You were many levels above him so you werent worried about not failing the Exams.

You had also gained many new skills, such as a passive flying skill, which was honestly useless sense you had your wind ability.
And also teleportation which you dont know when you would ever use. Super strength, which just added 1000 points to your normal strength stat, and lastly you had gained a mind reading skill. Which you couldn't use yet without getting a major headache so you refused to use it.

You were hoping to eventually get a Precognition skill , but no such luck.

You arrived at the doors of UA and entered the auditorium, almost all the seats were taken. You noticed two open seats next to bakugo and took the one on the right.

"We meet again Douche"

'What the fuck did you just call me BiTcH"

You smiled, "Its been awhile, did you ever fix my chair?"

Bakugos nose flared, he remembered the teacher tossing the chair into the dumpster after bakugo had spent hours trying to fix it with duck tape.

"Shut the fuck up!" Bakugo yelled, you laughed, finding joy in his angry expression. You sat back and waited for the exam to begin.
Smelling the caramel scent lingering off of him, you honestly loved the smell, you leaned in slowly, but stopped as you were at a good enough distance inbetween yourself and him.

A familiar ping sounded in your head as a forced quest popped up. UGGGH...

Forced Quest
Come in First place in the Exam
Completion of Quest
>10 stat points
>10000exp
>Inventory Skill
Incompletion of Quest
> Death

Oh dear lord you thought, theres no way that you will be able to get first place. You gulped, letting the fear course through your body before of course your 'calm mind' skill kicked in. You were defiantly going to die.

They explained the rules and the objective, explaining that certain bots had a point number on them, if you were to kill them your points would get added into your final score.