Tests

You had never been the one to be able to wake up mornings, you had always had to set up to 20 alarms to get your lazy ass out of bed.

You were grumpy as fuck this morning, you glared at the forced quest you had completed, while angrily brushing your teeth.

Forced Quest
Wake up
Completion of Quest
    > 100 exp
Incompletion of Quest
    > Death

What kind of fucking quest is that?! You slammed your tooth brush on the counter, washing your face angrily, stompping out of the bathroom.

Fucking waking me up at 5 o'clock in the morning just to fucking go to school 2 hours later. You grumbled as you pulled on your school uniform. You had asked to wear a boys uniform instead of a girls. You knew how pervy high school boys were, you looked at yourself as you tried tying your tie. How do you even put these on...you struggled for a few minutes before finally figuring it out. You looked are yourself in the mirror, you were a mess. Oh who cared?

You grabbed your backpack and put it into your inventory skill, grabbing a piece of toast and shoving it in your mouth, you walked out the door and to the UA building.

The first day of high school...you groaned, 4 more years to go. You were almost to the school when you noticed a green haired boy in front of you.

"Midoriya!" You called out, he turned around noticing your voice.

"[Y/n]?"

You ran up to him, patting him on the shoulder, knocking the breathe out of him. "Oh sorry,  I guess I used too much strength."

Midoriya blushed, "its alright" he said, "its no big deal."

You smiled, you and Midoriya had started talking about what we wanted to do, you already knew what he wanted but you were happy to listen to him talking about being the number 1 hero.

You never thought of yourself being a hero, but you had nothing better to do. Maybe you would figure out what you really wanted to do and maybe If you did like the hero life you would stay.

The walk was quick and you both split apart as you headed to your class. You didn't know what class he had but you assumed he had other things to do as well.

You followed signs until you reached your class. Class 1-A, you walked through the door no one seemed to be here yet. You sat in the very back corner, pulling out your back pack from your inventory and setting in on the back of your chair. You put your feet on your desk and sunk into your chair, slowly falling asleep. You dozed off until a boy with blue hair and glasses woke you up.

"Oi What the fuck is your deal, can't you see that im sleeping, I dont think class has started yet."

He looked at your feet, "no feet on the tables"

You looked at him like he was stupid, "so what?"

He recoiled, clearly confused and angered by your actions. "That means get your feet of the table, that is strictly against the school rules."
You sighed and put your feet down before he decided to use even more extreme measures to remove them.

"Happy now?" You said glaring at him. He left silently and you were about to go back to sleep when a hand banged against your desk.
You slightly jumped opening your eyes, Bakugo was staring at you, his eyes fierce.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!!"

"Well I did pass in first place Dumb ass." You said, trying to go back to sleep.

Bakugo started relaying a series of curse words, but you were completely blocking them out. You sighed, "Please quiet down Bakugo, Im trying to sleep" you said in a pout.