EIGHT

'Are you okay?' Artemis asked.

Standing at the Rosemoon pack's border, I felt the invisible barrier, the border, indicating the beginning and the end of the Rosemoon pack.

The same border I crossed to escape the torture, my nightmares of this pack, now I am entering the same land to train them as a different person.

''Yeah, I am good,'' I answered.

Honestly, you can't hate someone you never cared for, I stopped caring for them for a long time.

I sighed as adjusting the unconscious body on my shoulder,

"Looks like there will be pests around me soon."

Strolling for thirty minutes to the packhouse, I saw Aiden with many familiar faces,

My blood family, my ex-mate with his family, and some pack members from years ago,

'It's been a while,' I thought.

Drawing nearer to the meeting point where the rosemoon pack welcomed Elder Marley and goldmoon pack members, I concentrated on their conversation.

" I assume you are the pack trainer, Commander," Aiden glanced at Derek, who asked the question.

About to answer, He flinched suddenly.

'Not again,' I thought with squinted eyes at Aiden's reaction.

His reaction to me,

The other me.

The SANGUINEX.

Elder Marley glanced, frowning at him, until he sensed me, " No, He is not the commander.''

''Then who?'' Derek asked confusedly.

''The person known as the SANGUINEX, I invited her,'' Elder Marley answered.

Derek's eye widened in surprise at the statement.

He wasn't the only rosemoon pack member with that reaction.

''W-Wait, you invited the SANGUINEX,'' Derek confirmed again.

''Yes, the SANGUINEX,'' Annoyance flashed in Elder Marley's eyes.

''And she is right behind me,'' Elder Marley turned in my direction, and others followed his action.

'Well played, Edler Marley,' I thought, moving forward and standing beside Aiden.

''Yes, I am she,'' I looked at them.

My past.

Fear, surprise, but mostly fear showed in the eyes of the rosemoon pack members.

Giving the knocked-out body to a guard from the goldmoon pack, I turned to Derek and greeted, 

'' I am the rumored SANGUINEX, and I will be your pack trainer. Please do forgive my appearance as rogues were about to attack your pack again.''

I glanced at Elder Marley at my last sentence, and he nodded when he heard my sentence.

''Carmen,''

I turned to the sound of my name and saw Derek looking at me with recognition.

Gasps echoed in the crowd after that name.

''Yes, My name is Carmen Millers,'' I admitted without lies.

Immediately after my statement, My teary ex-mother walked briskly with her arms wide open, '' Carmen, It is you.''

My ex-father followed as well.

''Aiden,'' I called out.

At the mention of his name, Aiden blocked the woman about to touch me.

"Move away, move away, that is my daughter," She cried out.

''Your daughter,'' I mumbled, staring at her with a stupid look.

'Are you serious?' I thought amusedly.

Daughter, now that is a funny thing.

Years ago, the words were part of my wishing list when the abuse started.

''I hope you are not seeing me as someone else, ma'am?'' I said.

''Carmen, I am your mother!'' She looked shocked at my question.

'Annoying!' I thought.

''Mrs knight,'' I called softly.

She flinched.

'' I already have a mother waiting for me at the goldmoon, so please do not be a nuisance,'' I stated.

I ignored her immediately and turned to Derek, ''Alpha Williams, I got a good greeting from your pack member.''

''Although I doubt you would want your pack to face my anger,'' I said.

Ignoring his presence, I turned to impatient Elder Marley.

He had an expression of impatience.

'If you would not be patience, why would you come?' I thought.

''He might die if you don't hurry,'' I pointed to the passed-out rogue.

''I thought you would do the interrogation here,'' Elder Marley furrowed his eyebrows.

"I am sure you do not want him to die immediately after his confession, Elder Marley,'' I raised an eyebrow at his statement.

He nodded at my response, " Contact me when you find something.''

''And Do not kill anyone, carmen. I meant it," Elder Marley mentioned seriously.

Tugging my lips upward, I smiled coldly, "I make no promises."

HELLO MY READERS.

Hey guys, 

This novel surpassed 500 readers with 31 votes.

Thank you for taking your time to check this novel. 

I appreciate everyone reading this book and the future readers to come .

Please spread this awareness of this novel and also vote.

Also, I need inspiration so, feel free to drop ideas in the comments section or you can text me.

see ya.