TEN

<One with half-blood of two species shall unite all.>

I opened my eyes to the voices, so many voices.

<One with half-blood of two species shall conquer all evil.>

I looked at the abyss, and the abyss gazed at me.

<One with half-blood of two species shall be a god.>

<A powerful one.>

I looked at the darkness surrounding me, calling to my beast. "Artemis Artemis, can you hear me!" but no response.

<More mighty than the creators.>

I looked around to find a way out. The voices are too much in my head.

"shut up, shut up," I screamed at voices in my head, but one stood out.

<Thou shall be the one.>

<CARMEN MY CHILD....>

I woke up in fright, breathing heavily. "where am I?" I whispered to myself. I rubbed my hands in my hair and continued to exhale.

'Are you okay?'

"Artemis," I called out my beast's name, breathing heavily.

'Yo__You didn't hear that? Those voices.' I expressed my thoughts to Artemis.

'No, carmen, are you alright?'

"Yes," I paused to switch on the lamp beside my bed on the nightstand and continued. "I am."

I looked at the room appointed to me, unlike the storehouse where I stayed. A big bed amidst a white-colored room with a blue ceiling and cream ceramic tiles. Along with two bedside lamps on each nightstand.

Including; two windows with white frames behind the nightstands. It seems the room is old and less luxurious. Rogues must have taken a lot from the pack.

I stood up after calming down from the weird dream. I checked the time on the black digital clock on the other nightstand.

'5:00 am.' I thought. Training will start for the pack around six am because they are new to our training, then after a week, It will be five am.

I looked down at my clothes from yesterday, scolding myself for sleeping immediately. I entered the room without changing into my nightwear.

I went to the cream-colored wardrobe on the right side of the room to bring my clothes and toiletry bag and entered the bathroom on the left.

After 30 minutes of bathing and dressing, I came with my typical black tee shirt in my black jacket, paired with the black denim jeans. I started dressing in black at the beginning of my training with Hunter.

Drying my white-streaked black hair with a silk towel and walking to the wardrobe with bare feet on the tiled floor, I looked at the digital clock, saying 5:40 am.

I turned my gaze to the opened wardrobe, bringing my black combat boots.

I dropped the silk towel on my shoulder into the wardrobe before closing it and walked to the bed to wear my boots.

"Artemis"

'Yes.'

"What are they looking for here? I mean, rogues don't come to a pack three times and not destroy it."

'That is true, maybe do surveillance around the pack and talk to the alpha to explain the situation if you are okay with it.'

" Yes, you are right." I ended my conversation with Artemis and mind-linked Aiden to speak to him.