TWENTY

''Thank you for coming, Commander Carmen, and Vice-commander, Aiden." Derek said to us.

The pack members, present Alpha, Luna, Beta, and the older generation of leaders came to see us off.

I nodded and entered the vehicle without looking at their reactions.

It has been a week since the conversation with Derek, and now, we are leaving the rosemoon pack today.

"Commander," The warrior driving the vehicle greeted me with respect.

I nodded in response.

Aiden spoke to them for a while before we set off. I could feel their stares on my face through the window, but I didn't look back at all.

'They made their choice and should accept the consequences,' I thought as the vehicle drove off the border of the rosemoon pack.

"Did they feed you well in that pack," Scarlett cupped my cheeks, looking worried.

We entered the border of the goldmoon pack in the evening. Scarlett was waiting for us at the entrance of our house with Hunter.

"Aunt, I am your nephew." Aiden pointed to his face with anticipation.

Scarlett looked at him before turning to my face, "Yes. you are a nephew, but she is my daughter."

Aiden sagged his shoulders and sighed dejectedly.

He wonders If he is related to them, given their biasedness toward carmen.

Hunter patted his son's shoulders, consoling him, "Son. Don't worry. I am here."

Aiden straightened his shoulders and looked at his fathers like an idiot.

His father forgot that he did the same thing months ago.

He took his and his sister's bag and left them to catch up.

He sighed and thought, 'Forget it. I will love myself.' But he couldn't stop the smile on his face.

He knew his sister's temper and how she controlled herself from destroying the rosemoon pack.

He is happy that she is content with their family.

I smiled inwardly at Scarlett's worried eyes and thought, 'It's good to be surrounded by people that love you.'

I took her hands from my cheeks and turned to hunter before looking at her. "Mum, let's go inside the house."

Scarlett took her hands from mine and walked briskly into the house, mumbling, "I will cook something to fatten you up. That disastrous pack wants to starve you to death. How annoying that I can't kill them myself."

Scarlett muttered curses to the kitchen to cook.

I settled on the single couch with my legs crossed while Aiden and hunter sat on the sofa.

Scarlett came in after finishing what she did in the kitchen and settled on a single couch.

"Carmen, explain everything," Hunter said.

"In summary, I have a mate that is lycan. I found the reason for the rosemoon pack's attitude in the past," I brief Hunter and Scarlett on my connection.

"An oracle said to the former alpha and beta that they have great fortune in their pack. My ex-family bloodlines have the moon goddess's blessing, and the blessing is within me," I continued.

Scarlett spoke after I talked, "So that's the reason. They are greedy. It was weird that their attitudes changed immediately.

they would have come to us and see an oracle with you to figure out why you didn't have a wolf years ago."