TWENTY-THREE

It has been a month since the meeting with the Alphas and the Lunas.

A month since the former Luna Stella knight was known to everyone in the werewolves community as a traitor.

A month that, all werewolves knew she was not the alpha Derek's real mate.

Some say that Alpha Derek was pitful that she bewitched him and caused him to ignore his real mate.

Another says the moon goddess showed her might and warned others not to ignore her will. It is the rosemoon pack's punishment, given the rogue's situation.

Others ridiculed Alpha Derek that he is stupid to ignore his real mate and fall for the fake one. The rosemoon pack condition is his fault for being seduced.

With all the gossip running around the werewolves' packs, Everyone learned a lesson and has a question.

Never disregard the moon goddess's will, and Who is the mate of the alpha of the rosemoon pack?

But that question is not answered to this day.

Only rumors had it that the SANGUINEX, the commander in the goldmoon pack, knew his real mate, and she was protecting her.

The rumors caused an uproar, and Alphas verified that it was true. But people are not paying to those rumors.

They are talking about the famous SANGUINEX as a woman. The rumors about her described that she was a man.

During the month, rumors upon rumors flowed through the werewolves community.

Of course, I ignored every single one of them.

The next day is when we will leave for the Lycan's kingdom.

I packed clothes and all necessities for the trip. Aiden, Scarlett, and Hunter will be going with a few warriors.

Elder Steven and Elder Marley will stay in the goldmoon pack for any situation.

The trip will take seven days to the Lycan Kingdom.

The next day, we said goodbye and drove to the Lycan's kingdom with others vehicles containing warriors.

We saw other vehicles with their alphas and the lunas in them, so we traveled together.

We stopped by some hotels during the seven days until we got to the Lycan's kingdom's border.

A lycan guard stopped us for a moment, and Hunter wind down the car window by his side to speak to him.

He pointed to the eye-catching castle ahead and attended to the other vehicles behind us.

The moment we drove into the border, Artemis stirred in my head.

'It seems she felt our mate for her to behave like this.' I thought while gazing outside.

These were the first time I had been to Lycan's kingdom. It was different from what I expected.

The Lycan's king's reputation is very frightening, I thought his kingdom would be, but It is the opposite.

Children were moving around, sellers and buyers did their work, cars drove about, and busy markets. It is a beautiful and warm place.

'He has a scary reputation, but it does not change that he is a good ruler,' I thought while admiring different places.

People would stop to look at the vehicles passing that do not seems like theirs and continue what they are doing.

'It looks like he didn't announce our visit,' I added to my thoughts.

We stopped at the parking lot in front of the castle and joined the alphas and lunas standing and discussing with a man, a very handsome man with men holding swords on their waist.