FIFTY-ONE (Witches)

After Rose and Amelia left the lycan king and Carmen in the dining hall for the battle with Ryder,

''R-Rose,'' Amelia called out to rose in a tiny voice as they walked briskly.

''Yes?'' Rose answered.

''S-She's h-here,'' Amelia said with fear in her voice.

Rose paused her walk and snapped her head to Amelia at that sentence.

She stared at Amelia for a while before continuing her movement.

As they got nearer the entrance, they started smelling fire and the thick scent of blood as they saw people beginning to enter the castle with different injuries on their bodies.

They could hear screams, growls, and snarls as the battle began.

Rose and Amelia stood with Ryder at the castle entrance and what they saw made Amelia almost faint immediately.

Rose held Amelia's hand without a second thought. She knew Amelia was a person that feared things because of her distinctive ability.

Ryder turned to them, ''I will go to the warriors,''

He turned his gaze at the very pale amelia and said, ''Try not to die,''

And he left.

Rose looked at the sight of the quiet territory they came in for the first time and couldn't see any resemblance now.

''H-He's h-here,'' Amelia hiccupped as tears fell from her eyes.

No one could understand what she felt with people's powers.

She had sensed a lot of creatures' powers, and none could give her what she felt with Typhon apart from carmen.

'It is the same as last time,' Amelia thought with fear, drying her tears with her hand.

That sinister and cold feeling brings to her goosebumps to her skin.

Anytime she's near Carmen, That sensation reminds her of what she felt long ago.

The aura she felt from Typhon was purely evil, threatening to swallow her when she senses him.

''Where?'' Rose broke Amelia from her thoughts.

''E-Everywhere,'' Amelia answered, trying to pinpoint the location of Typhon.

But she couldn't.

''His aura is everywhere,'' Amelia repeated when she saw rose looking at her with furrowed brows.

Rose stared at Amelia for a while before turning her sight to the battle.

''What of her?'' Rose asked, breaking the silence between them.

''I can't locate her, but I know she's here,'' Amelia said seriously with dried tears.

Rose stared at her and gave a small, sad smile before talking, ''Of course, how could you not know your sister's magic and my previous predecessor?''

''Let's go,'' Rose said as they left to join the battle.

Rose and Amelia joined the battle, using spells and magic to fight the monsters and heal the injured.

Although vampires have fast healing abilities, for some reason, they were not healing as fast as they should, so the witches had no choice but to fasten the healing and make them escape from the enemy.

''θεραπεύω'' Rose said a spell, placing her hand on the injury of a struggling and bleeding vampire.

As the wound on the vampire closed, she noticed strange dark magic on the injury of the vampire, probably from a slash from another vampire.