ELEVEN

"So, care to share?" Aiden looked at his sister, staring into space in her room, probably speaking to Artemis.

" I met someone, It is about Artemis, but I am not sure what to make of it; it is complicated," I answered Aiden's question.

"Is it a rogue?"

"No, I will tell you, when we get back, this is not the right place."

He sighed in frustration at my answer, " you promised to tell me, don't forget."

I nodded and asked to change the topic, " How is the training?"

"Training is good; they are fast learners, Luna Stella is the issue, but I can take care of it."

"Don't worry, Stella won't do anything for now." Derek should have heard about her tantrum; he would discipline her if he did not want me to kill her.

"I wonder how you are blood-related," Aiden muttered to himself.

I chuckled inwardly at his statement; Stella is spoilt and arrogant, so I won't be surprised if things don't go her way.

"I checked the pack for clues, but I don't see anything they want, and it seems I have to call for a meeting with the alpha about some issues." Rosemoon pack does not have anything they want unless it is a person.

"Are you going to be okay?. I mean, your ex-mate is going to be there." Aiden stared at me in worry.

"Don't worry. It does not affect me, and the bond between him and I broke." The bond faded over the years; the thin thread holding me to Derek broke over time.

Aiden nodded at my explanation, " In case that bastard does anything, tell me, I don't trust that you would not kill him."

I chuckled inwardly at Aiden's statement, " Let go to his office."

At the pack house, the main topic of discussion was the famous SANGUINEX; It was a surprise to the pack members that the SANGUINEX is a woman and the former beta's daughter who was wolfless and ran away years ago.

A reputation of killing rogues drenched in blood without mercy in human form does not suit a woman.

The Elder clarified the matter of gender; Not many believed with a reputation of killing rogues drenched in blood with a smile on the face in human form must be a woman.

The scenario that day and this morning with Luna Stella cleared their doubts.

One statement came into their minds that day; 'An Alpha, she was born to rule,' but one question is not solved; The former beta's daughter was wolfless, yet how come she has a wolf now?. They wondered.

The topic of the discussion stepped into the pack house.

Dominance was there instantly, like a king telling you to bow in his presence; this is the SANGUINEX'S presence.

The moment I stepped in, silence came over instantly.

I did not glance at anyone and moved to the Alpha's office without appointments.

Aiden followed behind me as we stopped in front of the Alpha's office before knocking; I faintly heard 'come in' from the other side of the door.

I entered with Aiden while Derek stood up from his seat to welcome us into his office and provided chairs to sit on before he sat down at his desk.

"Carmen, Is there an issue?"

"Firstly, That is commander carmen to you; Secondly, Warn your luna not to test my patience, and Lastly, let us discuss your pack." I leaned back with my arms crossed to correct Derek and drew a line between us.