FIFTY-TWO (Ryder)

Ryder left the witches and went to help the warriors.

The reclusive and quiet territory that had not suffered any harm, the enemy is ruining it in front of him.

'So this is why Absalom told carmen not to underestimate him.' He thought, helping an injured warrior to the castle entrance.

He dropped the warrior and continued helping injured vampires.

After running to and fro, he stood at the castle entrance, looked at his territory with clenched fists, and gritted his teeth.

'Typhon,' He thought in anger.

The guard, who shouted in the dining hall, noticed Ryder and ran to him, ''Master!''

''What is it?'' Ryder glanced at the guard, asking.

The guard, running to Ryder, noticed his behavior, paused his movement, and continued.

A chill ran down his spine as he noticed the expression on his face.

He sees him smiling a lot at many people, they think of Ryder as a warm-hearted person, but he knows that behind that smile is a cold and unfeeling vampire.

And for Ryder to show his color means he is outraged.

The guard gulped in fear as he reported the situation to him, '' Master, we found a witch, but the witches are battling with her.''

Ryder nodded as he remembered Rose and Amelia talking about someone as they ran to the entrance, and it was likely to be the witch.

''They will take care of the witch, but prepare for anything,'' Ryder instructed the guard.

'The way I see this battle, Typhon looks unpredictable,' He thought as he remembered when the vampire god appeared in his dream, warning him of his two identities and mentioning one thing he didn't understand then.

'He must never find out,' he heard in his dream but didn't know who the god was referring to, and he didn't find out then.

Absalom didn't visit him since that dream until Carmen's existence, and he learned about Typhon from Absalom.

''Anything I must know?'' Ryder asked the guard.

''No, sir, and we can't find the man named Typhon, sir,'' The guard reported.

Ryder nodded and said, ''Go.''

The guard left.

''He must be here, somewhere,'' He thought as he ran through the battle, killing rogues on his way with claws.

If carmen go for the heart, he kills from the neck and is not as bloody as Carmen.

He went to the east part of the territory and noticed the area was the most affected.

'They might have started here,' He thought, passing burnt houses, innocent dead people, and ripped body parts.

He saw no one here and was about to leave, then he felt them.

'Vampires,' He thought as many of them appeared here.

He got to a fighting position and noticed strays followed them.

'Surrounded,' He thought as they attacked at the same time.

He dodged a stray and kicked another one to a burnt area with fire before turning to the vampire and ripping its heart.

The stray escaped the fire as the creature touched the fire before growling at Ryder.

Ryder threw the beating heart somewhere as the body of the vampire fell.