TWENTY-FIVE

<One, with half-blood of two species shall unite all.>

<One, with half-blood of two species shall conquer all evil.>

I floated in the void listening to the voices again.

<One, with half-blood of two species, shall be a god.>

<A powerful one.>

<More mighty than the creators.>

<Thou shall be the one. >

<CARMEN MY CHILD.>

Silence.

I looked around to hear nothing, no voices.

<Carmen, sorry. I am so sorry.> A beautiful and soothing voice echoed in the abyss behind me.

I turned to see who was talking, but the voice said. <It is time for you to wake up, My child.'>

I gasped out and rose to a sitting position immediately, breathing out.

I calmed myself down before thinking about the dream.

'I have to meet the oracle here,' I thought while looking at the blanket covering my legs and noticed the color was different from what I used in my appointed room.

I looked up and noticed my surroundings were different.

A light was on above the bed, and the surroundings were dark, but I could notice the decor thanks to werewolf genes.

Here, the decor is simple, reserved, and cold.

'Too cold,' I thought.

The scent of peppermint with a mix of musk was thick in this room.

'My mate's room,' I thought.

'Then the beautiful eyes I saw were my mate,' I added to my thought.

'Yes,' A voice said in my head.

I froze at the new voice ringing in my head, a deep guttural sinister voice.

''Who are you?'' I said aloud.

'Carmen, It is me,' The voice said, sounding sad.

''Artemis?'' I asked.

'Yes.'

''What happened to you and your voice?'' I asked in a surprised tone.

'I am sorry I couldn't reply to you that day. The pain was too much for me to bear, and you suffered for it.' Artemis said.

"What do you mean?''

'I shifted to a Lycan,' Artemis said.

''So you are a Lycan?'' I asked.

"But how?'' I added.

'Didn't Selena say I need to meet him to change into a Lycan?' I wondered.

'I don't know, but I sensed him, our mate, and I started feeling the pain. Also, I heard the Lycan's god voice,' Artemis said.

<MY CHILD, IT IS TIME>

'Then that voice I heard at the beginning was the Lycan god,' I thought

I was about to continue speaking to Artemis, and then I felt it. Someone is in this room.

I clutched the blanket and menacingly dangerously ''who are you?"

Silence.

I looked at the darkest side of the room and snarled, "I can see your silhouette. You better come out before I kill you.''