7.

PD: so what is it tht you wanted to discuss...

Niki: me and heesung hyung need to go to Spain in 4 days. For prince Edward's ceremony of being announced as crown prince 🤴

Hee: So we will need a day off for 2  days since we will leave by evening the previous day and will be back only by night the next day of the ceremony.

PD: ohh... And why was Alex asked to be present.

Hee: well lemme present to you Alexandria Elizabeth the hidden Princess of Europe. Elder sister of Prince Edward.

PD: oh your highness.. ( he stood up and bowed)

Al: aigoo don't do tht. Just treat me like normal. You don't need to be formal with me unless in official or royal situation which may come.

PD: as you wish... Does the boys know.

Al: no.

PD: ohh they would be so excited if they knew. Especially Tae and Hoseok they both always dreams abt meeting you.

Al: hehe. I'm sure they would be really excited.

PD: so is tht all

All 3: yes...

PD: then you may leave .

After tht melody returned to the boys practice room and saw that Jimin was the only there. And saw that he was dancing to some random music.

JM: oh hey when did you come back...

Alex: just now ...

JM: oh the others are the rap line are in their studio and jungkook is with Suga hyung in his studio. V and Jin hyung are probably in the break room

Al: ohh.. then may I dance with you ?

JM: ofc you may.

So she the music to a slow song and Jimin offered his hand which Alex took and they both began slowly moving to the music in perfect sync  with each other Nd the music. The two were in their own world tht they didn't notice one of their soulmate watching them and and also recording their dancing. When the song ended they heard clapping which broke them out of the trance of sort which they were in.

RM: wow tht is just so beautiful... You guys were dancing so well with each other.

Al: ohh thnq .. I actually really enjoyed dancing with him.

JM: I too enjoyed it.

RM: Anyway come on we are going out to eat.

____________________________________

The 8 Soulmates were currently at a restaurant. Eating when melody got a call. She was sitting in the corner of the booth and had to pass 3 of her soulmates to get out so she decide to just take the call in front of them  and take the risk .

Alex's POV

on the phone

Al: uhh yes Louis what would be the reason of the sudden call if I may ask

Lo: uh yes young mistress I was informed to ask you abt  whether you would be needing a dress fitting for prince Edward's ceremony?

Al: tht won't be need my dress is already picked out by my personal stylist. (Gabrielle)

Lo: ok thank you Princess for your time . I'll inform the King's mother about your details.

Al: ok sure Louis I'll be going now.

Lo: um 1 minute Princess . The king's mother wants to talk to you can I connect you with Madam Elizabeth

Al: if it's urgent then you have my permission.

-------

El: Alexandria ...

Al: yes Granny

El: Have you finally found your Soulmates? If not you need to make the process faster . The Princess whether hidden or not should not cross her 20th birthday without being presented at the court along with her soulmate or mates.

Al: Yes I know the tradition granny and I will follow it accordingly. As I have indeed have found my Soulmates. And next time when I visit I'll bring them along.

El: good . You better not disappoint me with you behaviour when I see you in 5 day. You should be on your best behaviour for the public.

Al: yes Granny I understand. Be presentable and well mannered. Never give the audience a chance to complain. Make sure to be polite to all so tht the deal made will be kept.

El: Good young lady . Don't forget those.

With tht she ended the call. Nd when she looked at her soulmates she saw the RM, Jin and Suga looking at her with curiousity.

Al: um what maybe the reason for you 3 looking at me like tht. (coughs) um I mean do I have something on my face?

Rm: um tht itself is what's wrong like. It feels like you are two different people. Like even when talking to this Louis , and your family you are so formal. But with everyone else you are like a casual everyday girl. What's tht your hiding from us. It looks like a huge thing.

Jin: Are you from some high profile or something. Like the royal family or their close friends. Cause your way of speaking with people , And the rules tht you seems to have to follow is mainly for people of high job profile or from high class families.

Al: I really don't wanna hide these from you but give me some time. But for now just know tht yes I'm from a high class family , I know the royal family or  many personally. Especially tht of Europe.

V: wait so you know the hidden Princess 👸 ?

Al: ofc I know her really well. I'm really close with her.

Jh: thts so cool.

Al: one day after I tell you everything I'll bring you to meet the princess

V: tht would be so awesome