12.

All of the bangtan boys were really excited to see Alex all dressed up. Alex was already so beautiful like Princess in their eyes but seeing her all dressed up like an actual princess it will be a completely different experience for them . So these 7 boys couldn't wait to see how their youngest soulmate looked. At the same time they also wanted to look their best for her.

________________________________________

In Alex room similar thoughts were going through her too. She wanted to give a good impression to her soulmates since it's their first time seeing her all dressed up and pretty. And she was also excited since she will get to see them rocking the suit the stylist picked like everytime. Just the thing is unlike other times . This time they will be right in front of her and not just some screen.

-----------------
It was currently 6 pm and a knock was heard on the Taejin's room where the 7 boys had gathered after getting ready. So Jin went and opened the door and saw the same lil girl who Alex referred to as her personal maid . And by this RM also came to check who it was.

RM: uh your Maria right?

Ma: uh yes young master.

RM: what's the matter and pls don't call us young master it sounds to formal.

Ma: um you Princess soulmate so I'm supposed to. Also pls come I've been send by the Princess herself to bring you all to the party

RM: ok but what about Alex ?

Ma: oh Princess will arrive with the royal family as usual.

RM: oh ok then pls lead us there.

________________________________________

RMs POV

Maria led us to a huge lawn in the backyard which was beautiful decorated with fairy lights , and candles give it a calm vibe but still lit up the place enough to see clearly without any difficulty even after dark. And it was truly beautiful. And we could see quite an amount of royals and officials but not many. I should have known it since only close people from royal class and royalty were going to be there.

We a were just looking around since we didn't knew anyone there when suddenly my eyes caught two boys I never in a million years imagined would be here..

RM: hey guys look isn't tht the ENHYPEN members Ni Ki and Heesung...

Jh: ya thts them wht are they doing here ?

V: come on let's go ask..

----------

Jin: Heesung , Ni Ki

Hee: uh uh um.. heloo sunbaes nice to meet you ?

Ni: hi sunbaes what are you here?

RM: oh I'm pretty sure you guys know y we are here.

Su: now tell what are you guys doing here ?

Ni: uh nothing.

RM: nothing do u think we are dumb enough to believe that you were here simply at a royal exclusive party?

Jh: Answer us Heesung and you too Niki

Adv 1: You 7 how come you talk these people like you are same as them. Also what are you lower class men doing here. Huh?

Adv 2: This is a party only for royalty. And royal class not some low class useless forks.

We wanted to answer but none of us could form any sentences. Thts when Heesung tried to defend us.

Adv1: No talking unless talked too . Also how dare you think you guys speak up to us. You maybe higher than them but not us ....

Ni: yes sir.

Suddenly We saw Alex coming and god she looked so unrealistically beautiful.
She came towards us

Alexandria's look 👆

Alex: Good evening elders what may be the isue here ?

Adv 2: we are sorry Princess these low class common folks some how got into here. And was disrespecting us the higher class . So we were scolding them and leading them to the right path .

Al: oh is tht so ( she turned and looked at the guys and said to to Yoongi through telepathy. " Yoonie tell the guys and to you too tht I may have use some harsh words and act a bit rude to you but don't get offended cause something great is coming by the end trust me )...

Adv 2: yes Princess.

Al: oh ok then why were the advicers yelling at you Heesung?

Hee: I tried to tell them tht they did nothing wrong. They just kept shouting at them thts y I spoke up Alex. They are my sunbaes after all

Adv1: ALEX??!!!! where is your manner young man. She is a Princess. You have no right to call her by her name. Call her Princess or young mistress.

Hee: yes sir.

Adv 2: don't forget tht you guys will never be equal to us. You guys will be forever lower to us

Al: ok thts it. Shut it and listen to me. I have been patient with you for a long time. Me and Edward had to put up with you all constantly nagging abt anything and everything since the first day I have memory of. You were always like don't do that don't do this, talk talk to them, don't associate with them and ask such bullsh*t . Even when I wished for a normal life I still did most of my duties the royal daughter and as a sister to Edward. I still attended every ceremony. Yet you guys wanted me to be the perfect Princess. Find my Princes and settle down. You should know the only reason you all are not removed from the posts of elderly advicers and ministers are only because all you fathers and some of your mother's were a huge asset to my grand father in bringing the Kingdom back to its golden period. They worked hard to make the Kingdom stronger. And you have to accept tht you guys are not always right. And the fact tht times are changing I'm not your stay at home and looks after the kids and king sort of Queen or Princess. I'm strong and independent. But one thing. Though I don't really like you . you all are experts in law so could you pls help me figure out punishment for certain people.

Adv1: who are these people and what did they do ?

Al: they just some higher class men. But they insulted my soulmates . Even though they didn't knew they were my Soulmates.

Adv 2: oh thts a huge crime. Knowingly or unknowingly insulting royal soulmates are a crime. And since they are from Higher class they will have to be degraded to middle class and also declined of all rights of access to privileges. And also publicly shamed .

Al: oh you guys are so gonna regret this. Louis pls come here.

Lou: yes Princess

Al: would you pls introduce these 7 fine men to our ministers and advicers...

Lou: uh yes Princess. This sir here is Kim Seokjin , this here is Min Yoongi , This is Jung Hoseok , this is Kim Namjoon , This is Park Jimin , This is Kim Taehyung , this is Jeon Jungkook. These 7 are princess's favourite music group and also her soulmates.

Adv 1: WHAT !!

Adv 2: Oh my .. we are sry.

Al: shut it. You can enjoy you party. You guys will be removed of your right tomorrow by myself before Edward's ceremony. You may leave now. Thts an order.