23.

Early morning itself the 7 men in the BTS house hold was woken up by the delicious smell of something cooking on the stove and hot coffee . And so one by one all the 7 guys reached down to the dining room without having to be called one by one.

Al: well good morning guys , glad your up b4 I had to come call you guys I would hate to wake u guys up from your peaceful slumber.

Jin: well we don't mind being woken up if it is for delicious foods like what you have prepared.

Jk: by the way what is being cooked there we can already see toasted bread and condiments like ketchup and mayo.

Al: ahh thts just deep fried salmon ball I've left some marinated for lunch too.

V: yum.. can't wait to taste all of that.

Jh: same 😋

Al: well then what are u all waiting for come sit and eat.

And like that they all sat down to have their breakfast. And to have some chat amongst themselves about what's happening or what's their plans and schedules for the day . All except Jungkook had a day off while Jungkook had to go to HYBE for the recording of a song he has been working on. Once breakfast was over Jin drove Alex away from the kitchen saying someone else will do the dishes since she already cooked for them and the dish washing duty fell into the arms of two of the 3 maknaes Jimin and Jungkook. Who though was a little reluctant at first for being given chores early morning itself , still did the dishes like Jin asked them to and later Jimin ran to cuddle with 2 of his soulmates Yoongi and Namjoon who were on the couch while Jungkook quickly went to get ready to leave for HYBE since the faster he gets his recording over with the faster he can come back to the comfortable arms 9f his soulmates.

______________________________

Few weeks passed and the month of June was starting which also meant festa preparations were starting as well . But unlike the usual Festa time. This time the air wasn't that positive and each of the members were kind of down with the days leading up to Festa , the day when the beloved fans will get to know about a certain decision they had taken. And they were all really worried about how the fans were going to react . And they hoped their fans will understand them . But even with Alex assuring them army will understand where they are coming from they all still couldn't let the worry go. And after much anticipation the time finally came the video where bangtan talked about their feelings as open as they could with ARMY and explained they situation and decision. It was finally released and now they had to wait for some more time to finally see the reaction from their fans and the public.

_________

More than an hour had passed but the 7 guys were still hesitating to check their SNS accounts.

Al: tf guys just check ur damn accounts for once I already check the responses there is no need to worry so open ur phones and open that bird app.

After being reassured by their youngest soulmate in a rlly weird way they finally decided to check their SNS accounts and they were glad they did since they saw how supporting their fans were being and tht support was more than enough to drive their attention away from the slight hate which they were recieving from those who couldn't understand the mere fact that these 7 are also human and they can't be perfect all the time , they too need time to rest and pick the themselves up and to grow individually and as a group.