9.

After a whole photoshoot they 6 woke the sleeping duo up.

Al: oh you guys are up ... Good also what time is it ?

Su: it 7:15 am kitten.

Al: oh ok. Then come sit down the reason I came early as some of you might be wondering abt is. Cause I have something to tell you . This may excite some of you especially Taetae and Hobi ,

V: what's it ?

Al: what do you guys think abt meeting the Princess of Europe .

V: what how ?

Al: um I cannot tell you everything rn . But day after tomorrow is Prince Edward's ceremony as you might know , and as some one of high position and someone really close to the prince and the royal family as a whole. I have to be present there. And I have to leave tomorrow.

Jk: how is this related to us meeting the Princess.

Al: lemme complete Kookie so. The thing is the group of elderly advicers  and former ministers learnt abt me finding my Soulmates and now they are ordering tht I bring you guys with me . To Spain tomorrow. Don't worry abt taking day off I'll handle tht.

Rm: so your saying we are gonna attend a royal ceremony . Cool

Al: yup cool exactly but I might wanna meet your stylist or if your are willing I can contact my personal stylist too.

Jin: why do you have to meet our stylist ?

Al: to decide on few outfits.  Like we gotta decide on outfits for when you guys come with me to the royal court. One thing . You guys have two options either wear. Formal suit which will be considered appropriate or represent your country & wear the traditional high class hanbok or you can wear both too like two days two outfits.

RM: ok I think we can mix like wearing suits for the first day and hanbok during the ceremony day . What do y'all think ?

All 6: I agree with tht idea.

Al: ok then it's settled. I'll talk with your stylist for a quick session for you guys.

BTS: kk.

Al: um does anyone of you have the ENHYPEN members number ?

RM: ya I have Jungwon's

Al: can u either give me his number or  ask him for Riki / heesung's number.

RM: I'll just give you his number might be useful someday.

Al: ok cool.

Jin: but wait we don't have your number.

Al: of ya it ××××××××××

As all of them saved her no. And namjoon then send her Jungwon's number. So Alex excused herself and  went somewhere empty to call Jungwon.

OTP

Al: hello ?

Jwn: Uh who is this ?

Al: don't worry I'm not some sasaeng . I'm BTS soulmate Alex and I got your number from RM.

Jwn: oh hello noona. What was the reason for your call?

Al: oh ya can you pls give me heesung's/ Niki's number.

Jwn: uh ya sure but Niki is near me do you want me to give it to him.

Al: tht would be great if it's possible.

Nik: uh yes helo noona why'd you call ?

Al: tomorrow be careful since bangtan is coming with me to palace , because those elders still can't leave me the fuck alone.

Niki: I also hate them noona but there is nothing we can do.anyway thnx for the heads up abt the palace.

Al: no need of thnx and all and now go get ready since I know your group have a early schedule today so shoo shoo

Niki: ok ok.  I'm leaving noona .. bye~~

Al: bye Riki.