34.

Days passed and the 8 Soulmates somehow got used to their situations and learnt to keep going and make the best of the situation . The youngest of the soulmate group Alex was the one having the most difficulties adjusting to everything since unlike the rest of her soulmates she didn't have any soulmates with her and also this life as a queen was hard for her since she was never mentally prepared enough for this . While the 7 young men , the BTS members were already used to this idol life style Nd they 6 were living together so they had each other for comfort.

._____________

It was yet another tiring day for Alex as she was finally done with her morning royal general meeting and was reviewing her schedule for the next day.

Mnstr: Well your majesty other than the regular morning open court meetings you only have visiting Prince Daniel as part of his up coming coronation. Which is in 1 week. But you have to visit him tmrw too since there are chances your schedule might get crazy again so..

Al:  ahh kk you can go now . I'm leaving too , I'll be in my office room pls have all the files that I have to go over be brought there.

Mnstr: as you wish Queen Alexandria.

With that Alex left to her office room and she saw that there was already quite alot papers there for her to go over . So she quickly sat down her chair which has been used by her grandfather , father and for a short while her brother too now she is the one using it . The first few papers were regarding the renovation of some of the parts of the palace's eastern tower.  She quickly went over it and after being satisfied she approved all the papers for it.

And then most of them were from different governments of Europe asking for a final opinion in passing of  certain schemes and projects . And after she went over it she approved the ones which she felt would benefit the area at the same time the governing body too. And declined or send for revision the ones she wasn't satisfied with.

By the time she was done with all the papers and files she had to go over for the day she realised she had missed her lunch so after stretching her sore back due to sitting for long hours she moved towards the dining area and seeing her enter the maids quickly rushed to serve her lunch . She greatly enjoyed it and so made sure to inform the chef about it too. The chef was quite happy receiving a sweet compliment from his Queen .

After done with lunch and such Alex moved out to the garden area strolling around enjoying the calm nature and the sweet sounds wind brought with it as it brushed passed everything in its way. Alex was thoroughly refreshed after her stroll through the garden and so she went her the balcony in her room and decided to call one of her soulmates and decided to call Yoongi and it did take her quite a few tries to get him turns out he was in his studio and had put his phone on silent. Then they just talked for another hour or so about random things .