13.

After tht Alex couldn't spent more time with BTS at the moment. As she was called and greeted by different officials Nd royal class members. This went on till almost the end of the party. Since many came greeted her asked abt her life... Abt her plans before she goes back  to South Korea. And some were complementing her on how gorgeous she looked. She responded to everyone politely and elegantly... Then by about 8:30 pm half hours before the assigned time for the party to end, the king went to the stage in the center to make an announcement.

King: may I have your attention please. Ok ... Now today we are joined by my daughter your Princess. And what makes her presence special today is tht she have a announcement to make so Alexandria go ahead

Al: Good evening to everyone present here. Im extremely happy to be here to see you all at this moment. And for the announcement. I would like to inform you all about me Alexandria Elizabeth the eldest heir of The European Royal family, has found my Soulmates. While in South Korea. And I'm pretty sure at least some of you will know them. So I would like to have them up here on stage with me.

With tht BTS who were also listening to the announcement walked up on stage. And there were some shouts of excitement from those who recognise BTS.

Al: the shouts of excitement tells me some you know them. And now for those who aren't aware of who these fine men are. They are Kim Seokjin , Min Yoongi , Jung Hoseok , Kim Namjoon , Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung & Jeon Jungkook. These 7 guys are also in a popular boy band BTS. I hope you show these 7 the same respect you shows me. And thank you.

_________________________________________

The was over the boys were escorted back to their rooms by Maria again. All the boys changed into something casual and met in one of the rooms again this time it was Jikook's

Jin: What Alex did for us was so cool. As even though I couldn't understand everything the ministers and advicers were hella scary.

JM: IKR. Why they gotta be so rude

RM: even I was speechless.

Jk:Can we sleep together today

Jh: I think tha-

Suddenly Alex appeared in front of them

Jh: AHHH!!!!

Jin: YAH!! you scared us ...

V: what is there to be scared any. She just teleported to us. You guys should get used this since more both me and Alex can do it...

Al: yup exactly. So I just wanted to know would any two of you guys like to come with me tomorrow evening to go horse riding.

V: I'll come.

Jk: me too.

Al: ok then me and Tae will have to have a competition to see who is better and faster.

V: I'm sure I'll win..

Al: in your dreams Tae.

Jk: what abt me.

Al: if you want you can also take part in the competition.

Jk: ok cool.

After that they talked for a lil more and then Alex went back and the boys And went to bed but pairs as Kookie asked.