36.

It was the next morning and Alex mom had planned to great her and her soulmates in the morning and was not aware of the happening of the previous night due to her chambers being in the other side of the palace so when she teleported inside in order to not wake up the sleeping 4. She was faced with quite a sight , her daughter's and her son in-laws's clothing all scattered around the room and Alex in her bed naked cuddling her 3 soulmates with just 2 blankets preventing them from completely exposing their naked selves to the former queen.

Qu: what the- YAHH GET UP YOU 4 AND GET DRESSED I'LL BE OUTSIDE.

Al: mom? What the hell this is one of the worst situation to wake up to . And also mom leave we need to get dressed .

Qu: ya ya I'm leaving quickly get dressed

saying this the former queen walked out.

Al: damn she entered at the worst timing possible

saying this Alex quickly tried to stand up but she ended up on the floor. and she sat there glaring at her 3 Soulmates.

Jin: aww were we too rough on you angel.

Al: ok shut up.

Jm: oh sry babe but can u blame us only ?

Nj: especially when you were the one screaming for us to not stop and to go faster.

Al: seriously shut up.

Nj: ok ok we stopped now come baby I'll help you up and get ready.

With tht Namjoon picked up Alex from the floor and brought to the bathroom sink and one she finished brushing and other morning routine. By this time Jin and Jimin had prepared a bath with  different scented essential oils and relaxing bath bombs for Alex so once she was done at the sink Namjoon brought her to the bath prepared by Jin and Jimin and the three of them helped her take bath by washing her hair and washing her back just massaging her body to further help her relax. Once she was done taking a bath she was a better condition and though a lil painful she could manage walking by herself so she went out to get dressed while the guys all took a quick shower and got ready . Namjoon in a slightly more fancy outfit than the other two since today it was his turn to accompany Alex the morning court meetings as their King.

Al: ready to go ? The meeting is about to start....

Nj: yup I'm ready let's go.

Al: ok them bye guys see you guys for breakfast if lucky other wise lunch.

Jn&jm: ok bye guys

Jin: all the best for the meeting with people who are just too loud and energetic  for this early in the morning.

Al: sadly you are actually right Jin and thnq.

With tht Alex and Namjoon walked towards the throne room mentally preparing themselves for the meeting with people who are just too loud and energetic  for this early in the morning.  as Jin worded it.