35.

Alex was really eager all day for evening to come as after almost 2 months 3 of her soulmates who had managed to clear their schedule for around two weeks , they were visiting her today. And we're expected to land that evening. Alex had finished with her morning meetings and all the papers works she had to go through for the day and it was currently 4:30 and her soulmates were expected to land in around 25 minutes. 

_______________________________

The plane carrying her soulmates had finally landed and soon as the door opened she saw three figures exiting the plane , the three people she had been waiting to meet all day , Namjoon , Jin and Jimin were there in front of her and as soon as Jimin saw be he quickly ran towards her and engulfed her in a tight hug. Which was soon joined by the other two.

Al: ahh I missed you guys

Jm: we missed you too. .

Al: Mmh anyway come on the limo is waiting to take us to the palace.

Jin: then wht are we waiting for...

With that they 4 along with the ministers who had accompanied Alex began walking towards the limo which was waiting for them and once Alex and the other 3 were comfortable in the limo the ministers went ans climbing in the car ahead of the limo to give their queen some much needed alone time with her husbands.

--------

In the limo

Al: Mr. Diaz , roll up the seperation blinds we would like some privacy.

Di: as you wish my queen.

With tht the driver rolled up the blind or covering screen which separated the driver from the passenger and also partially blocked out any sounds. And soon as the screen was up Alex quickly captured the lips of the person who was sitting closest to her with her own . Which in this situation turned out to be Jimin. They made out for sometime with Jimin dominating the kiss almost immediately as Alex initiated it.

Jin: have I told you guys how hot it is to see me younger soulmates make out with each other ?

Al: yes you did quite a few time. Also did we get you hard Jinnie.

Jin: well I'm still gonna say that , it is hella hot to see you guys make out with each other and yes princess you guys did cause me a borner.

Al: how about I help you with tht once we reach the palace.

Jin: if my angel wants to make me feel good then yes we can

Nj: are we allowed to join or are yu planning on a private session with hyung.

Al: ofc you guys can join. I don't have anything else on my schedule for the day so I'm gonna be a good lil kitten for you 3.

Jm: don't tempt us babe. 

Nj: exactly or else you may end up regretting it you still need to attend court meeting tmrw morning and you still need ti be able to walk right....... Wait on second thought no need we can just help you get there .

Jin: buckle in babe your in for a long evening and night.

Al: I'm excited.