28.

The 8 soulmates finally reached their destination which was the Korean Royal palace which was a isolated palace with its surrounding lawn spreading over huge distance and a beautiful fountain in the middle.

Al: well welcome to the official royal palace of Korea and whole of East Asia.

Maid: ahh princess ur here welcome to the palace ground. The butlers will have ur luggages taken to ur rooms.

Al: thnq pls show the way.

With tht the maid brought them to the palace entrance and she saw the former South Korean president Moon Jae In.

Al: greetings minister moon.

MJ: greetings princess it's rlly a pleasure to meet you here.

BTS : minister ?

Al: ahh ya u guys didn't know right Former President Mr. Moon is a member of the Royal council.

BTS: ohh thts gr8.

MJ: pleasure to meet u guys again.

BTS: we feel the same .

MJ: ahh I've kept u out long enough come in king Jun- Seo and soon to be crown prince Heesung is waiting for ur arrival.

Al: ohh Heesung's here thts gr8. Pls lead the way.

With tht the maid and minister moon lead the 8 soulmates into the current king's chamber. And they saw tht the king was awake but bed ridden.

Al: greetings King Jun seo.

JS: oh princess Alexandria pls come near.

Alex as asked went near the king who raised his and circles his arms around Alex to form a kind of embrace.

JS: Alex sweety. It's been a long while since I last saw u how's everything going dear.

Al: indeed it has been a long while . And I missed u too uncle seo. Heesung talks alot about you and lady Ryumi. And about wht has happened since last time well I turned legal age , found my Soulmates , my brother became king then few days earlier he died .

JS: ahh my deepest condolence Alex I know his passing might have taken a huge toll on u especially since all these news responsibilities comes with this

Al: ur right uncle it took a toll on me but at the end of the day I'm a royal heir , a princess and I have some responsibilities to my nation.

JS: glad to see u haven't changed dear now boys come here. Now I don't wanna keep u guys waiting so..... I Lee Jun seo give u all my blessings for a happy future as rulers of a nation and as Soulmates. May ur reign be successful and famous beyond boundaries.

All of them bowed to the King.

JS: now there is someone who is eager to see you all... He is in the throne room if I'm not wrong i know your excited to meet him

Al: thnq King Jun seo we may take our leave for now we will come visit again b4 leaving.

With tht they left the king's chamber and started walking towards the throne room where the soon to be crown is supposed to be at. And they were given quite surprise when they entered the throne room.

Alex's outfit 👆

Alex's outfit 👆

BTS outfit , 👆