21.

Few months passed and everything was going smoothly . Alex was once again at HYBE this time she was watching her soulmates try on different outfits as per the stylists requests. When suddenly Ni Ki and Heesung came in requesting to speak with Alex.

Al: whats the matter Heesung ?

Hee: why aren't you checking your phone.

Al: I left it for charging in rkive.

Hee: well we have news.

Al: royal news ?

Hee: ya.

Al: well--

Hee: ah ya former queen had called me and since you were not picking up the call or responding to any texts she told me to inform you to.

Al: you still didn't say what it is.

Hee: your gonna be an aunt , Queen Stephanie is expecting.

Al: WHAT!!!

Hee: ya .

Al: well that is great news I just hope they both aren't being rushed into anything by granny or others.

Hee: I was hoping the same thing but there is nothing much we can do.

Al: hm also I heard there is a possibility your father or you might take up the  rule of South Korea again.

Hee: thts not completely true . We were removed from the line to throne more than 2 decades back . The only reason I may be re declared as a prince  in future is  because the current ruler is sick and doesn't have an heir. But the first priority is supposed to go to Niki or his mom but since his dad is part of the Japanese royalty they renounced his right to the throne. Then it comes to me since I'm the current ruler's first cousins son .

Ni: well I'm completely ok with hyung taking the throne.

Al: we know you are. Tell your mom my greetings when you meet her kk . Both you

H&N: will do anyway bye for now we have practice so we have to head back.

Al: bye.

_______________________________

Alex quickly went back inside once she finished talking with the two and continued watching her soulmates in different pretty outfits. This carried on for another 15 minutes and then it was lunch time so they changed back into their casual outfits and went to eat lunch along with Alex.

Jin: so what did Heesung and Niki want ?

Nj: by the way we keep forgetting to ask you but who are Heesung and Niki to you . How do you know them ?

Al: well what Heesung wanted to talk with me was about my brother and his wife. I had left my phone at joonie's studio so my mom couldn't get a hold of me so when she called Heesung to inform him about it she told him to tell me to. And what I'm talking about is that I'm soon gonna be an aunt , and you guys are gonna be uncles .

Jk: Stephanie is pregnant?

Al: yes she is .

BTS: that's greats news let's call them tonight to convey our congratulations.

Al: hmm now about what joon asked. Niki and Heesung are cousins. And are from royal bloodline.

Rm: wait they are both princes ?

Al: in a way. They both aren't officially recognised as princes as when it comes subordinate royalty only the ruling family is considered proper royal.

Rm: so how is they both related to the royal family of ?

Al: South Korea . Niki is the son of the the previous princess , current king's sister and the Japanese king's brother. While Heesung is the current ruler's first cousin's son.

Rm: ohh wow.

Al: but that may change since I don't know if you guy know but South Korean royalty is the main royalty of East half of Asia. But the current ruler is sick and doesn't have a heir so the throne is supposed to go to Niki but since his father japanese royalty his right is on Japanese throne but his father isn't the king his uncle is.

Rm: so how this gonna change things for Heesung or Niki.

Al: it is gonna change for Heesung since like I said Niki doesn't have his right on the Korean throne so since the king don't have any other siblings the right goes to his first cousin or the cousin's heir. Which in this case is Heesung and his dad.

Jk: so your saying there is a possibility that Heesung might end up being our next King ?

Al: yes but it won't be revealed to the public until his career contract ends. Till then he will be announced as crown Princess for just us royals and once his contract ends he will be revealed to the public as the crown princess and soon as he meet his soulmate they will be married of.

V: damn..

Sg: ya damnm..

Rm: I think we all need sometime to process all this so come on let's head back.