8.

It was  early morning & Alex was woken up by a call from Her mother.

Al: um ya good morning ma. What's so urgent tht you gotta wake me up so early...

Mom: their is a slight Issue. The elders  found out abt you finding your Soulmates and now they r insisting that you come with the 7 of them. When you come tomorrow evening.

Al: but ma I haven't told them abt you know all these.

Mom: then tell them today or tomorrow itself . Just do something and convince them to come..

Al: I have no other option do I ?

______________________________________

After the call with her mom Alex woke up completely and decided to start her day and also to plan how and what she is gonna tell the 7 Soulmates of her . And what will convince them to come with her to Spain for her brothers ceremony. She couldn't come up with anything at tht moment so she kept tht thought for later and went to get ready. After finishing all her morning business. She got dressed in another hoodie and jeans . She then made her breakfast which was just cereal and ate it then. Took her bicycle and her bag in which she kept all the necessary things and left to go to BTS dorm.

_____________________________________

Her outfit 👆

Alex went to the dorm and rang the bell and it was Seokjin who came and opened the door. He invited her in and offered her a cup of coffee he was making.

Al: uh thnq I really needed it.

Jin: no need of thank you and all but tell me why in world would you be up at such an early hour tht you reach here in our dorm by 6:35am when it takes almost 1 hour to reach from Your apartment area to our dorm by bicycle.

Al: I have few important things to discuss with you 7 and it's kinda better to get it over with as soon as possible.

Jin; oh do you want me to go wake them up.

Al: no need. Let them sleep we will talk once they wake up also are you busy rn?

Jin: no I'll just make the breakfast once the those 6 wake up why?

Al: then can I lay on your lap. I'm still tired since my mom woke me up at freaking 5 am.

Jin: aww , sure

With tht he sat down on couch and Alex layed down on there with her head on his lap. And Jin subconsciously began playing with her hair which made Alex slip into a dream land. And when he noticed that Alex fell asleep he cooed at the cute sight of the tiny pout which appeared on the girl's face..  and thts how's the rest 6 found them when they came down but just tht by tht time Jin had slightly dosed off too. All 6 of them took quite a lot pictures because as per the 6 the sleeping duo were so irresistibly cute to not take a picture.