32.

As the after wedding evening party was slowly nearing its end the 8 Soulmates and the former king and queen were once again being present in the throne room for yet another coronation this time it was for the princess. The event was being broadcasted live all around the globe by different news channels and some YouTube channel too. Even bangtan tv had a live shedule under the name of a surprise.

_____________

King: greetings my dear subject and my dear family members and staff. Today we are once again gathered in this throne room for yet another coronation this the princess's coronation. And this feel too soon for her wedding and coronation to take. Her brother , my son may he rest in peace he will be dearly missed. But the kingdom needs a ruler and as your royals it's our duty to put our feelings aside and work for the proseperous future of this nation and with tht it's time for me too end ur torture and finally show you guys the one who u all are waiting to see the till now hidden princess of this kingdom.

With that Alex stepped forward into the view of the crowd and the cameras  along with her soulmates just beside her. All of them took the oath to work for the benefit of the nation and to protect this kingdom to best of their capabilities.

King: with tht I announce Princess Alexandria Elizabeth of Spain as your Queen and Sir Kim Seokjin , Sir Min Yoongi , Sir Jung Hoseok , Sir Kim Namjoon , Sir Park Jimin , Sir Kim Taehyung and Sir Jeon Jungkook as your kings. May your reign be successful and remembered for a long time.

With that the former King and Queen crowned the newly announced Kings and Queen with the special crowns which displayed the status of them being the ruling royals. 

And once the ceremony was over everyone was lead into the long feast table filled with different delicacies most of them native to Spain or South Korea.