27.

Currently it was late evening in Spain where a certain princess was getting ready to board the private plane to visit certain palaces along with her soulmates.

Mar: thts everything Princess Alexandria , ur clothes are all packed. Anything else ?

Al: well no but pls inform my Soulmates tht I've asked for their presence here as soon as possible.

Mar: ahh I'll straight away inform them princess . So may I take my leave.

Al: yes u may.

With tht Alex dismissed her personal maid Maria who quickly went to see her soulmates and inform them about Alex's request. Maria went to the first room which was allotted for the Princess's soulmates and knocked ans soon a confused Namjoon opened the door.

Nj: yes ?

Mar: Princess Alexandria have requested the presence of her soulmates in her chamber soon as possible.

Nj: ohh ok sure.

Mar: may I take my leave young master so I could inform the rest of the younger masters.

Nj: yess u may take ur leave also don't bother lookin for other they are also with me I'll just inform them.

Mar: as u wish young master now I may take my leave.

With tht Maria went away to do some other works while the 7 guys quickly went to where their youngest soulmates room was located. And as they reached the door one of them quickly knocked on her door.

Al: who may tht be .

Jk: it's us Alex , Maria said u wanted to see us ?

Al: ahh yess come in and ya I just wanted to know how ur packing and everything is going

Jin: our packing and everything is done what about u ?

Al: same I'm also done , but Maria did everything for me.

Jh: perks of being from a rlly high profile background.

Al: hehe anyway come on the plane may be ready by now.

With tht she rung a bell which notifies the maids and butler tht some help is needed. Ans soon a maid and a butler appeared outside Alex's bedroom door.

Btlr: wht can we do for u princess.

Al: Pls take these luggages to the plane.

Btlr: tht will be done in few minutes princess Alexandria.

With they maid and butler got busy carrying the Princess's and her soulmates's things to the  plane which was all ready for take off

Maid: princess we finish loading ur items to the plane.

Al: mmhh good u may leave.

Mid: thnk u princess

With tht both the butler Nd maid went to do their works. And the 8 soulmates quickly boarded the plane each finding their seats and partner to sit with so in the end the seating ended up being like.

NJ| | AL.                         JIN| | V

                          💗

JK| |JH.                        JM| | SG

Al: guys our first destination is back in Korea to visit Heesung's uncle so i suggest you guys get enough sleep so tht you guys won't be tired while meeting the current king of East Asia.

Jin: I agree with Alex all of us can take a quick nap. Now joon and jk no working while on plane.

Nj&jk: ok hyung.

With tht they all closed their eyes and fell into a peaceful silence which soon turned into a peaceful sleep.