18.

BTS had went back the same night since they had practice and some other schedule the next day. But Alex had stayed back at spain wanting to help Stephanie get comfortable into the role of a queen . Her mom agreed since Alex being close to Stephanie's age will be able to make Stephanie comfortable while settling into her new reality.

_____________

Al: hey Steph.

St: oh hi princess Alexandria.

Al: just call me Alex.

St: but grand ma said-

Al: well like I said before , you can drop the formalities with me . Especially when it's just the two of us.

St: as you wish Alex

Al: hmm anyway I just came to give a brief run down about wht may happen tmrw and the days to come.

St: ahh tht would be really helpful.

Al: hmm anyway u gotta wake up early tmrw since it's your first day at court as their queen. Your outfit and make up will all be ready once you wakes up you have your personal maids arranged to help you with all your task.

St: well thts a relief.

Al: now continueing , then after the daily royal court meeting is over , u can expect some visiters either your subjects or kings and queens of othee nations coming to visit you and /or wish you good luck.

St: ok then ?

Al: then it will be almost lunch time. Once lunch is done u may have dress fitting fir your future gowns nd outfits. Thats mainly about your schedule.

St: oh once again thnk u so much for helping me .

Al: no prob now go to sleep.

With tht Alex also went to sleep since along with the king and queen she also had to wake up early since tht is what is considered appropriate for princess.

_______________________________

Alex woke up by 5 am and went to brush , bath and finish her morning routine. And by the time she got out of her bathroom her maids where waiting inside her room ready with the outfit and make-up and hair styling stuff for her.

Al: ahh back to life of a royal for few days I guess.

With tht her maids dolled her up and she went out to have breakfast . And by the time she was done with all tht it was 7: 30 am. So she walked out to see guards grooming their horses and some taking them for rides. And she could see the domestic pigeons flying around accompanied by the slight morning mist making the scene oh so beautiful. After enjoying the scenery for a while she went inside again and was met with Edward and Stephanie eating breakfast.

Al: greetings king Edward and queen Stephanie.

Ed: greetings Alexandria.

St: um greetings princess Alexandria.

......

Al: phew why do granny's ministers always gotta keep such a close eye on us. Anyway good morning both of you.

Ed: good morning Alex had breakfast

Al: ya I already btw You are looking really pretty today Stephanie.

St: oh thank you so much. Same can be sad about you too.

Al: you guys better eat quickly the Royal court starts at 8: 30 and it's already 8: 15.

Ed: abb thanks for reminding and will do.