22.

It was midnight and Alex was just getting out of the shower as she and her soulmates ended up felling asleep during a movie marathon and slept straight through 3 and a half movies which was which was around 9 hours and now none of them where sleepy so they all just decided to spent the night doing whatever they like.

________

Alex was walking out with a robe tied around her and her hair wrapped in a towel. When she noticed she wasn't alone in the room she saw Hoseok there in her room eyeing her like a full course meal and she didn't know what came over her when she spoke up.

Al: are you just gonna look or do u actually have any intention to touch ?

Saying she started walking towards her closet but Hoseok suddenly spun her around toward him and 👇

Even though she quickly responded to his once they pulled away she was left stunned she slowly brought her hand towards her lips touching it .

Jh: your lips taste so sweet. I wonder what your other things tastes like.

Al: yahh!!!!! Don't say such things.

Jh: what I'm a grown man with needs babe.

Al: ah but um not

Jh: hehe don't worry kitten no rush for anything ok we all agreed to wait till you are ready.

Al: ahh I just its gonna be my first time so I wanna be 100% sure I'm ready.

Jh: no problem kitten like I said we don't mind waiting. So wanna come eat something or did my lips sufficed your hunger.

Al: yahh!! U go down I'll come down in a minute.

Jh: as u wish come down quickly.

With that Hoseok went down with a mischievous smirk plastered on his face. While Alex changed into more appropriate clothes and went down to have a rlly late dinner. Which jin had prepared.

Jin: ahh finally our little pumpkin is also here so let's dig in shall we.

Ans like that all of them began eating what Jin had prepared for all of them once they all were full they decided go back to their rooms or in groups to one of their rooms and do what they please for a while until they get sleepy.
Yn was in Jungkook's room along with Taehyung . While Taehyung was just planning chill and talk with each other Jungkook had gone to game with some of his friends who were in a different time zone at the moment. So Tae found his next target to be Alex so he quickly went to Alex who was sitting on the bean bag facing the open window.

V: is the moon prettier than me ?

Al: oh tae u scared me .

V: oh sry.

Al: no problem by the way no. The moon is not prettier than you.

V : then why are u staring at the moon while I'm right here.

Al: ahh I thought u might have went to game with kookie.

V: nope I came to spend time with you guys and since Jungkook is busy let's spend time together talking.

And like that they spent the night talking to each other about different things and debating over silly topics and somewhere in the middle of the night Jungkook also joined them .