19.

Alex was in her room going through her phone when suddenly someone knocked on her door.

Al: who may that be ?

Mn: it's minister ××× princess. Your presence is required at the court since subordinate royal family of France had came to visit.

Al: ok you may leave I'll be there soon.

With that she stood up and fixed her appearance once again and went to the court room to greet the royal family.

__________

Al: greetings king and queen of France , greetings young prince Daniel

K&Q: greetings princess Alexandria.

Dan: greetings princess .

Al: sorry for my delay.

K of F: no worries princess . And the purpose of my visit. We had two purposes 1 was ofcourse to meet King Edward and Queen Stephanie .

Ed: what maybe the second reason.

Kof F: my son prince Daniel is get crowned as the crown Princes
in 2 weeks we need your permission blessings and hopefully presence on the day. 

Al: oh don't take me wrong , but isn't prince Daniel a little too young to be officially crown prince after all he is just 14.

Kof F: I'm aware princess but as you know I'm getting old and I want to atleast see my son's crown prince ceremony.

Al: we understand .

Ed: yes as my sister princess Alexandria said we understand your situation and we will be present at the ceremony.

Dan: it would be my greatest honour to have you be present my King.

And like that after a little while more of  talking the royal family of France left and Alex went back to her room to change into her horse riding outfit and went to the staple to select a horse to go riding. She rode hee selected horse Hazel through the valleys and field and other places b4 returning back home . She had got back just in time for tea so she quickly changed and joined her brother and his wife along with their father for a tea. After which she quietly went back to her room again scrolling through her phone ans after a while she started to miss her soulmates so she called then and spent the next half an hour to one full hour talking to them on the phone  through video call. And later she went to have dinner and went back to her room and to change into her night gown before visiting Stephanie.

_______________

Al: hey Steph so how was today.

St: not tht hard but cant tell the same for Ed. But all the visits where overwhelming. Thank god i got used to the formal talks due the few days I stayed here b4 wedding.

Al: did granny talk to you about anything ?

St: if your talking about wht the people will want from me and ed now then ya she did talk about bringing a heir into the family.

Al: bet that must have been awkward to here especially since your a teenager.

St: u bet it was. But I knew 1 person or the other will bring it up .

Al: hmm ur right.  Anyway good night I'm going to sleep.

St: good night Alex... ☺️