20.

After staying two weeks at the palace Alex had finally got back from Spain the guys were more than excited to have Alex back as she all hugged and showered her with kisses as soon as she entered. That entire day the 8 of them spent together in their dorm watching movies and eating food , cuddling and having fun with each other.

_________________

The 8 soulmates were currently at HYBE with BTS members practicing for their new come back song. While Alex was just watching her soulmates dance enjoying the kind of like first row concert experience. But after a while she got hungry so she stood up and walked out of the practice room to the café to get something eat and on the way bumped into Yeonjun.

Yj: oh hey Alex.

Al: hey whatcha doing ?

Yj: well we have a break so thought I'll get something to eat.

Al: ahh I am also hungry so came here to get something to eat.

Yj: mm kk. Anyway see ya soon. .

Al: see ya.

Alex quickly got 2 chocolate sandwiches and lemon soda and started eating that. And once she finished she thought her soulmates must be hungry too so she quickly got them all something to eat and went up to the floor where their practice room was located. When she entered she saw tht they boys were taking rest and as soon they saw their lil soulmate was back that too with food they quickly pounced on her to get food and also wanting to hug her. And once she finally get everyone off of her the boys all sat down in a circle distributed the food among themselves since Alex had told them how she had already eaten. But tht did not stop them from occasionally feeding the youngest showing some cute tricks to convince her to eat. Like tht his afternoon went smoothly. And soon it was time to go back home .

_______________________________

Alex was doing her night time rountine getting ready for bed a knock was heard.

Al: ah who is it , anyway just come in the door is open. 

Then she heard her bedroom door being opened and soon felt someone back hugging her.

Al: hey tae what are u doing here right now ?

V: I just wanted to sleep with you today if that's ok .

With that he buried his nose in to her neck.

Al: ya stop it , it tickles. Also sure you can sleep with me today.

V: but you smell good.

Al: just stop tae or do u want me to throw u out or better yet make Jin do it ?

V: no need I'll stop.

Al: good now let's go sleep.

The next morning when Jin came to wake them up he was give quite a cute show as when he entered the room all he could see was two heads peeking out of the blanket and the two of them had cuddled into each other and into a ball in their sleep . Jin took some  pics  b4 waking up the sleeping duo saying tht breakfast was ready so they gotta go fresh up quickly.