15.

The guys and Alex was back in Seoul. After the ceremony and stuff. And about that horse race well Alex win leaving Taehyung pouting for the rest of the evening. And the hyungs found it too cute and impossible to not coo at their younger soulmates antics.

________________________________________

Alex had moved into the bangtan down yesterday. And they all had a lil movie marathon in the living room until late night so all the boys were sleeping soundly but their sleep was soon disturbed by a loud blaring alarm which woke the 8 up .

Jin: ya who in the kept that alarm.

Su: ya why would u need to wake up at .... FREAKING 4 AM...

Alex: sry u feisty kitty.. I just had class with grandma early in the morning today. This is the last class after this there is no more classes for me.

Su: oh ok then cool.... Go attend the class.

With that most of them fell asleep well except s Alex and RM . Rm as he said wanted to work on some lyrics and early morning could be a good time for new thoughts and ideas.....

-----------------

Few weeks later

Jin: Alex u have a call 

Al: coming.... Um is this for me as Alex or

Jin: it's for Alexandria

Al: ok thnx Jinnie..... Um who may this be ?

??: Greetings princess , this is me Louis , I have been told to inform u that King Edward have finally found his soulmate and their wedding will be in a week since the country need a official Queen soon as possible.

Al: tht is indeed a great news , may I know who is the lucky young mistress....

Lou: indeed princess , though u may not know her since she just like your soulmates is not of royal bloodline...

Al: alright , when will they be arriving here to visit me as per the customs  / or am I asked to be present in the court soon ?

Lou: no princess ur not asked to be present till now , King and future queen will be arriving tmrw morning...

Al: indeed If thts .... I may end this conversation

Lou: as u wish princess....

----

Jin: um what did the caller need

Al: ohh tht was Louis , he called to inform me tht Eddie found his soulmate , so they will be coming tmrw morning to come greet me since as per the customs it is necessary for the king and future soulmate to go and greet all the close elderly family members and get their blessings... To rule the country well and for a long life together.....

Jin: so they are coming to get your blessings...?

Al: correction our blessings... You guys are my soulmates , so u guys are basically royalty by bond.

Jin: ohh

Al: yaa ....

_________________________________

Al: Guys !!!!

BTS: ya ?

Al: well tmrw my brother and her soulmates are coming to meet us and get our blessings ..... Also she is not of a royal bloodline , just like y'all , 

Rm: oh kk then let's prepare for their arrival. When will they reach.

Al morning.

Rm: then let's get going chop chop...