30.

Alex and BTS had finally finished all their visits to various kingdom and now they were each getting prepared for their big day. Their wedding . Which was taking place the next day . Each of them were having a last minute final fitting for their wedding outfits. Alex was in a separate area from the guys . And the guys themselves where in seperate room in order to maintain the mystery regarding their outfit. Their sleeping arrangements were also of the same pattern since last 3 days.

_______________________________

Once the dress fitting was over each of them where called to lunch and once all 8 of them plus the former king and queen arrived the lunch was served and they all thoroughly enjoyed the food and the opportunity to spend time with each other. They all made small talk. The members were now finally free with and open with Alex parents. Since they got familiar with  them as her parents and not rulers which definitely helped according to Jimin.

And once lunch was over each of them went to their respective rooms and worked on somethings they all had.
Namjoon did spent the first half an hour thinking and gushing about how he was marrying the loves of his life the next . And this situation was same in each of the 8 soulmates who were getting married tomorrow. 
And later Namjoon had gone to work on some beats for his future albums. While Jungkook was in his phone going through all their pics and videos together through the last 2 years he originally wanted to either take a nap or be productive and work on something but he couldn't fall asleep and neither could he focus on any works.  So he just decided to look through their captured memories. Jimin and Jin both were talking with their families sharing the excitement ane everything they were feeling while their families were half teasing them half giving them good advices which they may need in the coming future.

Yoongi after a while of not knowing what to do since even his work holic self couldn't focus on any work he tried to do. He decided to go out and try to find something interesting to do.  So he went out and somehow his feet took him to the bottom of the entrance to the eastern tower of the palace so he entered into the tower and after climbing quite a few steps he ended up going to the view point and just sat there looking at everything and he found the scenery quite beautiful so he took few pictures making not to show anything which may give out their location at the palace. And then posted it in weverse and Twitter which reaches millions of like and cheers and retweets in a short amount of time.

Hoseok too was not able to focus on any works so he too like Yoongi ventured out around the insides of the palace and somehow found out there was a quite modern looking dance room in there so Hobi decided to just dance to shake of some nerves nd to calm him down from the good but overwhelming amount of emotions he was feeling.
And finally Tae who similar to Namjoon somehow got himself busy with some works . It wasn't easy but he did manage to focus on some works.